winny injections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winny injections?

ive done few cycles that have included winny in past but ive always drank it..this time im goin to inject instead of drink..where are your favorite spots to iject winny..thanks guys..

Why are you injecting it rather than drinking it? Aren't the results the same? I keep hearing that it doesn't make any difference, but why would anyone rather stick themselves than just drink it?

Comment

Originally posted by noryb96
      Why are you injecting it rather than drinking it? Aren't the results the same? I keep hearing that it doesn't make any difference, but why would anyone rather stick themselves than just drink it?
      a slightly better absorpbtion rate with injection versus drinking it.

Comment

I am using microniozed winny, and I shoot in the delts, bis tris.
        It hurts like hell so I usually cut 1cc of winny with 1/2 to 3/4 cc of inj. B-12. Reduces pain quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR
          I am using microniozed winny, and I shoot in the delts, bis tris.
          It hurts like hell so I usually cut 1cc of winny with 1/2 to 3/4 cc of inj. B-12. Reduces pain quite a bit.
          what kind do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
            what kind do you have?
            I am using the 100mg/ml QV brand, combined with tren/prop. Working great, highly recommended stack!

Comment

thanks guys..im supposed to pick up b-12 on thur..ill cut it and see how she goes..

Comment

wait a minute..now i seee why it hurts you..you got prop in that combo..didnt pick up on that first time i read it..im doing prop now..matter of fact did tris this morning and daaammmnnn they hurt like hell already..

Comment

Originally posted by telephone
                  wait a minute..now i seee why it hurts you..you got prop in that combo..didnt pick up on that first time i read it..im doing prop now..matter of fact did tris this morning and daaammmnnn they hurt like hell already..
                  True! prop hurts like a bitch. However, it's not the prop for me, that's another problem.....I combine 1 cc of prop with my 1cc of fina and hit that in my lats(still fuckin' hurts). But the winny definitley hurts on it's own! Give it a try without the B-12, you'll see.

Comment

Working...
                  X