Winny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winny

I read that winny is just as anabolic as d-bol although d-bol causes lots of bloat.What you guys think?

No, it's more a strength and hardening agent, but not as dbol which acts more like a mass and strength agent.

Sincerely,

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcorelifter
      No, it's more a strength and hardening agent, but not as dbol which acts more like a mass and strength agent.

Sincerely,

HL
      actually i have seen quite a few people put 5-10 pounds on with a winny only cycle. dbol is seen a mass agent just because of the water retention. if you take that away then the actual muscle mass achieved with both would be relatively the same I would guess.

Comment

From what ive read on other forums,the lean gains made from winny are quite similar to the lean gains made from d-bol...Not including the water bloat associated with d-bol.I agree with you stonecold.Most people suggest a minimum of 50mg ed off winny but then again ive read other posts and people have gained 5-8 pounds using only 30mg ed.What dosage would you suggest stonecold???

Comment

Everyone is different but I gained a lean 35 pounds on a dbol-only and a mere 10 pounds on a winny-only cycle. Both dosed at 50 mg ed for 6 weeks.

Sincerely,

HL

Originally posted by stonecold54
          actually i have seen quite a few people put 5-10 pounds on with a winny only cycle. dbol is seen a mass agent just because of the water retention. if you take that away then the actual muscle mass achieved with both would be relatively the same I would guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcorelifter
            Everyone is different but I gained a lean 35 pounds on a dbol-only and a mere 10 pounds on a winny-only cycle. Both dosed at 50 mg ed for 6 weeks.

Sincerely,

HL
            a lean 35 pounds??????????? either you began the cycle way to early in your lifting career or it wasn't that lean. I am not trying to be a dick but I would like to see and accurate bodyfat %measuring before and after for that amount of weight. also I take it you did the dbol cycle first. you obviously aren't going to gain another 35 pounds on winny. your body can only support so much mass.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
              From what ive read on other forums,the lean gains made from winny are quite similar to the lean gains made from d-bol...Not including the water bloat associated with d-bol.I agree with you stonecold.Most people suggest a minimum of 50mg ed off winny but then again ive read other posts and people have gained 5-8 pounds using only 30mg ed.What dosage would you suggest stonecold???
              i had a few friend run it between 20 and 30mg of winny per day for 4 or 5 weeks and they put on about 10 pounds each.

Comment

WAY BACK IN THE DAY 15 YEARS PLUS WHEN I HAD REAL AMERICAN WINNY I ONLY TOOK 100MG A WEK 50MG ON MONDAY 50MG ON THURSDAY WITH GREAT RESULTS. REMEMBER IT WAS HUMAN GRADE AMERRICAN WINYY BIG DIFFERENCE.. GENERAL STALKER

Comment

Was my first ever cycle, I gained 45 pounds on the dbol, lost 10 pounds during the following months (3), kept 35 pounds, bf% was about the same.

Sincerely,

HL

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  a lean 35 pounds??????????? either you began the cycle way to early in your lifting career or it wasn't that lean. I am not trying to be a dick but I would like to see and accurate bodyfat %measuring before and after for that amount of weight. also I take it you did the dbol cycle first. you obviously aren't going to gain another 35 pounds on winny. your body can only support so much mass.

Comment

Working...
                  X