Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Clomid

Hey Guys,

I know this may sound silly, but... I am starting a VERY simple cycle tonight - 250 MG of Sust for 8 weeks. It has been 6 years so I want to start off slow and introduce my body again.

Here is my question... Do I need to take Clomid after and if so, what would be the dosage?

100 MG ed for the first week? Then 50 MG ed for the next 3 weeks after?

Thanks guys!

100mg for the first week and 50mg for the next 2 weeks sound good to me
    i would go with 500mg/week but...

Comment

hey bro.. .even after 8 weeks you will need the clomid. . .I would do 300mg day one and then just do 50mg ed for 4 weeks. . .you will do fine:)

Comment

OK, I have heard Clomid for PCT and I have heard Nolva for PCT. Or both. Reasons for each???????

Comment

Clomid will kick start your testosterone. HCG is actually better for that. Nolvadex prevents the aromatized testosterone, now estrogen, from binding to the estrogen receptors thus prventing the feminizing effects of estrogen such as gynecomastia, water retention, bloating.

Most use both for PCT frontloaded with HCG to kick start production endogenous testosterone.

Comment

but remember that HCG is suppressive of natural test itself so it should be done before you start clomid

Comment

right on Jrod. The HCG is used just prior to our last shot and into the week following it. The Clomid and nolv are run after the HCG is D/C'd.

and btw dan, I'd go 500mg sus. 250 2xwk.

Comment

250mgs of sus is probably just enough to shut down your system and make you feel like crap. Until I learned how to use sus properly that is what it did to me

Comment

Working...
                X