Winstrol and hair loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winstrol and hair loss

Im going to run another powder winstrol cycle as soon as it comes in the mail... Last time i took it... i noticed a few hairs falling out.. what should i take with it in order to avoid that side effect... and is it a good idea to run winstrol with clen

Winny + Clen or Tren + Clen are great to end a cutting/strength cycle.

Here is a hair option that you could prob pick up from your powder supplier:

Finasteride (fin-AS-tur-ide) belongs to the group of medicines called enzyme inhibitors. It is used to treat urinary problems caused by enlargement of the prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH). In men with very enlarged prostates and mild to moderate symptoms (difficulty urinating, decreased flow of urination, hesitation at the beginning of urination, getting up at night to urinate), finasteride may decrease the severity of symptoms. Finasteride may also reduce the chance that surgery on the prostate will be needed.

Finasteride blocks an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase, which is necessary to change testosterone to another hormone that causes the prostate to grow. As a result, the size of the prostate is decreased. The effect of finasteride on the prostate lasts only as long as the medicine is taken. If it is stopped, the prostate begins to grow again.

Finasteride also is used by some balding men to stimulate hair growth. If hair growth is going to occur with the use of finasteride, it usually occurs after the medicine has been used for about 3 months and lasts only as long as the medicine continues to be used. The new hair will be lost within 1 year after finasteride treatment is stopped.

Comment

So does that mean i should run it during the cycle.. i also plan on using some primobolan also which i heard can be harsh on the hairline.. i have no history of balding in my family. i know i can get it from my supplier.. the question is... how do i convert the powder into a usable form?

Comment

sure run it during cycle and for a few weeks after if your prone to MPB. otherwise use it for several weeks at a time when you notice more hair then usual falling out!

Comment

Here's some data: Propecia: Finasteride is 4-azaandrost-1-ene-17-carboxamide,N-(1,1-dimethylethyl)-3-oxo-,(5a,17b)-. The empirical formula of finasteride is C23H36N2O2 and its molecular weight is 372.55. Finasteride is a white crystalline powder with a melting point near 250°C. It is freely soluble in chloroform and in lower alcohol solvents but is practically insoluble in water.

Comment

Working...
          X