New acne med - Please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New acne med - Please read

Some of you may know that I suffer from sever acne from aas. I had a really bad experience w/ accutane, and have seen very little positive results from just about anything I haver tried.

I was just prescribes a new med (new to me), and was looking for some feedback

It is called Minocycline. It is an antibiotic and anti-inflamitory. I will be taking 200-mg ed. 100 am, and 100pm.

I am hoping for some good results, but who knows.

Anybody ever use it?

I heard that antibiotics can limit the effectiveness of aas, is this true, cause I am on right now.

Any and all feedback welcomed.

Thanks

I'll bump for ya bro

Comment

I've been using the same stuff for two years. I use it during cycle and it keeps me cleared up for the most part , still get a little acne but not like i was without it. I keep taking it post cycle for about two months until my hormones get back to normal. Works great for me. If you got a DR. to to prescribe it for ya, ask him for some benzole peroxide shower cream. I can't think of the name of it, but he will know what your talking about. Also good stuff.

Comment

I used mino between the age of 13-15. I had bad acne, and the combination of mino and a gel called differin cleared me up perfectly.

Comment

i did minicycline for half a hear last year and then from mid summer till just recently i did tetracycline... both are antibiotics...
          worked somewhat for me in the 1st 1-2 months but then it all got back... as soon as i got off them it got really bad... sooo... usually the docs try out all these 'shitty' antibiotics till they give you accutane... accutane tends to be more permanent...

Comment

ive used it..hope your insurance covers it..its expensive as hell..

Comment

I was on mino with now results what so ever. I was then switched off of it and put on accutane which has left me with virtually now bumps at all. At least not like they used to be.

Comment

it works!! get it from canadapharmacy.com all you have to do is fax a script!!! cheap as hell from o canada

Comment

Working...
                X