Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me out here. What's up with the itch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out here. What's up with the itch?

OK here's the deal. Off of a cycle of 10 weeks. Using QV cyp 200mg as HRT with nolv 20mg a day.

I've developed an itch on my chest and arms, not bad but annoying. Can this be related to the lowering of dosage of AS or can it be due to the QV cyp.

I've heard people say they get itchy when coming off the gear. Anyone have any insight into this?:confused:

Re: Help me out here. What's up with the itch?

Originally posted by muscledoc
    OK here's the deal. Off of a cycle of 10 weeks. Using QV cyp 200mg as HRT with nolv 20mg a day.

I've developed an itch on my chest and arms, not bad but annoying. Can this be related to the lowering of dosage of AS or can it be due to the QV cyp.

I've heard people say they get itchy when coming off the gear. Anyone have any insight into this?:confused:
    I have a slight hypothesis on this. I came off about three or four weeks ago and i to found I was itchy. I thought it might have because when you are "on" cycle you skin is much more oily and hence moisturized. when you come off the extra oily skin dissapears and you body kind of crashes and your homeostatic mechanism to keep your skin smooth and not itchy hasn't normalized. I experimented by taking in extra EFA's and fish oils. this seemed to help some. topical mositurizers didn't seem to help. I am now back on and I will be interested in if my skin returns to its full luster. :D

Comment

Thamks SC

Now that you mention it , it does have some validity. The steroid binds at androgenic sites onthe skin and does stimulate more sebaceous oil production. I guess it is possible for it to undergo a shutdown until it normalizes.

I'll probably just deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by muscledoc
        Thamks SC

Now that you mention it , it does have some validity. The steroid binds at androgenic sites onthe skin and does stimulate more sebaceous oil production. I guess it is possible for it to undergo a shutdown until it normalizes.

I'll probably just deal with it.
        try some vitamin E, Essential Fatty Acids, and fish oil.

Comment

I'll try it.

Thanks, as always

Comment

Funny I was going to post about the oposit. I'm 5 1/2 weeks in to my cycle and the last 2 weeks or so I've noticed my back is itchy as hell. Again nothing real bad just annoying as hell. My keeps yelling at me for useing the door jam as scratching post.

I just calked it up to changing hormon levels.

Comment

Jar:

You may just be growing and the stretching skin is itchy. Just a thought.

Comment

I like that reason I'll go with that. :D

Comment

Re: Re: Help me out here. What's up with the itch?

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  I came off about three or four weeks ago
                  I am now back on . :D
                  lol..not much time off huh..you sound like me..lol

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                    try some vitamin E, Essential Fatty Acids, and fish oil.
                    and Cortizone which you can get from your local pharmacy to help with the itch

Comment

Working...
                    X