HGH and AAS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH and AAS?

I'm pretty happy right now....got my 400 iu of Jintropin and building up for a nice healthy up-coming cycle. What I want to know is this enough GH for a good kick? I will be using
    d-bol/cyp/deca at the begining of the stretch then going to tren/prop/winny near the end. What are some experiences in terms of dosage with Jintropin? I was thinking starting at 2iu/day (5 days on 2 off) then working p to 4 iu. Also, what are some experiences with insulin/T3 with the GH.

i would say that amount of gh is plenty for a long time. The dose u tlaked about sounds good, start at 2-3 ius per day, then work up if u want to. To really see effects from gh u need to be on for AT LEAST 3 months, but 6 is better. I saw great results at 3 ius per day for 5 months, lost body fat, got much bigger (also used some gear while on it) and even though i didnt eat really well i kept the fat off, and got much leaner. Gh is great. with t3 as well in a good cutting cycle.

Comment

How much T3 do you use, and how much insulin would you use.... and when would you incorporate these into the mix? And should you stay on gear the whole time? or take an HCG break at around the 3 month period?

Comment

Hey bro. . .2 iu for 5 days on 2 off will last you 40 weeks. . .great run. . .25mcg of t3 is sufficient for the purpose of keeping active thyroid in the system while on gh. . .I would do at least a good couple long runs of test with it for sure to maximise the results!
        Although I am not one for promoting long term aas use, I would be a hypocrite if I said I actually came off fully for any extended period of time ESPECIALLY if I am shelling out good dough for GH. . .definitely do intermittent hcg if you choose to go this route. There are many that do higher doses for a few months and then cruise at a 250mg/week to 10 day dose for a few weeks at a time when on GH. Regarding the Slin, I don't recommend more than 3 times per week use and not for more than 4-6 weeks. . .
        cg
        Last edited by canadagold; 02-10-04, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Thanx CG, that's what I wanted to know.....cuz' I agree with you I don't like extended super long cycles but how else can you maximize your GH without doing that. So I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and stay on the gear for a good 6-8 months while running G.

Comment

research the HELL out of insulin before attempting or you are likely to end up dead. I will likely never do insulin. I don't think a few extra pounds is worth risking my life.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
              research the HELL out of insulin before attempting or you are likely to end up dead. I will likely never do insulin. I don't think a few extra pounds is worth risking my life.
              Absolutely Spidey I agree......I figure the way I eat and the amount of cals I take in....my natural slin levels can be raised just with that. But all that aside, I still am going to research before I use or if I ever use it.

Comment

Working...
              X