My Customs Letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Customs Letter.

A pack had gone missing back in October/November. It had been re-shipped so no real worries. Now I get the customs letter, so at least I know what happened. Seems like a long delay. Oh well, time to move. :(

customs letters can take months. . .if you trust your source you should give the benefit of the doubt as they almost always show up sooner or later.

Comment

I trust him more than some of my friends and family. He reshipped as soon as I said the pack had not arrived when we thought it would. Trust has to run both ways - he knows I wouldn't tell him something hadn't arrived if it had.

Comment

Geez, I had 3 packs grabbed during the same time frame as yours. My supp remailed and I recieved. But now you really got me dreading my mail. I had hoped they had been stolen by a carrier

Comment

damn shame bro

Comment

Originally posted by herodatus
            Geez, I had 3 packs grabbed during the same time frame as yours. My supp remailed and I recieved. But now you really got me dreading my mail. I had hoped they had been stolen by a carrier
            Just remember not to contest the forfeiture and to change addresses and you should be fine.

Comment

yea them damn letter can take a while, i got one a couple years ago and it took about 2 and a half months before i got it

Comment

Working...
              X