Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler eats turkey a few days before contest but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler eats turkey a few days before contest but...

Turkey has sodium, am I missing something? Is there a sodium free turkey out there? I can't find one. Help!

Re: Jay Cutler eats turkey a few days before contest but...

Originally posted by FeelThis
    Turkey has sodium, am I missing something? Is there a sodium free turkey out there? I can't find one. Help!
    and your question about anabolics is....................??? :D

Comment

Its not an anabolic question dumbass, but its important to looking good on stage, but I'm sure you just need to look good behind your F***ing computer

Comment

damn, "tempermental" newbies... :)

Comment

Are you saying he eats a whole turkey? or he eats turkey meat?

If you buy raw turkey, the sodium it has in it can be controlled by the way you cook it.

Comment

Feel this... YOU ARE THE DUMB ass... u stupid fucker ... go to the Diet forum... or contest forum..

Comment

Its not an anabolic question dumbass, but its important to looking good on stage, but I'm sure you just need to look good behind your F***ing computer
              I would say something but i won't. ;)

Comment

First off, if your going to come here and flame someone for correcting you about incorrect forum selection on your part then you need to take your ass out of here and find another board.

Second, who are you with your 20 somethin posts to come here and show no respect for a respected member of this board.

Third and finally your question was about dieting and there is a nutrition forum on this board. Post it there, dick head!!!

Comment

I agrre this is the wrong fourm but there is a big difference in whole cooked turkey and processed turkey meat in terms of sodium content

Comment

fuck turkey

Comment

Originally posted by juiceyjuice
                      fuck turkey
                      Just don't pluck the feathers. Nothing to hold onto.

Comment

u must be from A.com
                        Last edited by gundam675; 02-11-04, 09:30 AM.

Comment

hi, your question was a valid one bro; and I think it would have been answered if you posted it in the nutrition section. keep it civil as I am sure stone was just kidding around hence the :D in his post.
                          One of the reasons I agreed to mod on this board is because there is none of the stupid shit seen on other boards like A.com . .not sure if that is where you are from but in the future please take a moment before you flame someone because they are having a bit of fun. Humor is a good thing! :) In regards to your question, I had a quick look and a normal turkey breast has the same amount of sodium or ~ the same as chicken. . .unless you are eating processed turkey you don't have anything to worry about.

Turkey (3oz unless stated) Sodium (mg)
                          Turkey, boneless, light & dark meat, roasted 120mg
                          Turkey, dark meat, roasted 66mg
                          Turkey, light meat, roasted 54mg
                          Turkey, meat only, roasted (1 cup) 98mg
                          Turkey & Gravy (frozen), 5oz pkt 787mg

Chicken Sodium (mg)
                          Chicken roll, 2 slices 331mg
                          Chicken, 1/2 breast, meat & skin, fried, batter 385mg
                          Chicken, 1/2 breast, meat only, roasted 64mg
                          Chicken, drumstick, meat & skin, fried, batter (72g) 194mg
                          Chicken, thigh, meat & skin, fried, batter 248mg
                          Chicken, thigh, meat only, roasted 46mg
                          Chicken, wing, meat & skin, fried, batter 157mg
                          Chicken, stewed, meat only, 1 cup 109mg

keep safe
                          CG

Comment

Originally posted by canadagold
                            hi, your question was a valid one bro; and I think it would have been answered if you posted it in the nutrition section. keep it civil as I am sure stone was just kidding around hence the :D in his post.
                            yeah those smilies come in handy to express emotion, hence they are called EMOticons. LOL -stick around Feelthis. I have no hard feelings. I don't hold grudges. :D

Comment

You are a good man Stonecold. Guess it is kind of funny in hind-sight. Feelthis, lay off the gear for awhile or something dude, damn! And, you must take your pecker out of the turkey before you cook it.

Comment

Working...
                              X