prop in tris...help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prop in tris...help...

guys my tris are screwed..yesterday i did prop in each tri and today they are swollen like they have baseballs sewn in them and they are red as hell like i got a rash..not to mention extreme pain..are my arms rotting off or what..crazy shit..

Sounds like some kind of infection. I assume you're exagerating by saying "baseballs". Could it be the begining of an abcess?
    (sp?).

Comment

I dont think an infection would occur after just one day. The swelling and rash would indicate some sort of allergic reaction maybe to one of hte components of the gear. You also would not get an equal infection at both sites.

I'd ice the areas, take some OTC benedryl for a few days and see what happens. Dont shoot it again if the benedryl helps. Next allergic reaction could be the big one.

Comment

I have had an experience with Prop in the past that was swollen and hurt like hell. It went away in 4 days or so and got progressively better each day. If you get worse I would head to the doc, the batch you have may have some bacteria and I might hesitate trying it again. It is very unlikely that it is an abcess because it is in two different spots with the same reaction.

Comment

it is NOT an infection. it is a REACTION. make sure you don't over-react. The BA in prop makes it do that. especially if it is a shot early in your cycle. ice it and use some advil. I did the same thing with T400 in my tricep and I couldn't bend my arm for 2 weeks. LOL :D

Comment

B-12. I recommended this to everyone. I know oil and water don't mix nicely, but if you use 1/2 to 3/4 cc of inj. B-12 with your prop, vigourisly shake it up and inject ASAP(to prevent separation in the syringe) reduces pain tremendously. I do it all the time.

Comment

b12 is the way it cutts the solvents and helps to keep the prop from crystalizing .......go to lion for b12

Comment

Working...
              X