HORMONE BASES IN OIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HORMONE BASES IN OIL

i know you can make stanazolol stable in oil.is this possible withother bases?i would love to make boldenone and test suspension.

What kind of dosage can you make with stanozolol in oil....assuming it's not micronized? 50mg/ml , 100mg/ml?

Comment

My question is why? You'll have to inject twice ED. Bases have a very short half life. If I were going to use a base I'd do it transdermaly.

Comment

the stanazolol is 50mg/ml.and it is totaly suspended in oil.it wont crash.as for injecting twice a day i dont think you have to all ive ever done with winny and test susp is once a day.

Comment

Peg 400 for vessel, 2% BA, 10% BB.. It's possible to get 100mg/ml @ 100ml painless with this matrix.. ;)

I plan to try with those ingredients, along with cottonseed to make it heavy..

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
            Peg 400 for vessel, 2% BA, 10% BB.. It's possible to get 100mg/ml @ 100ml painless with this matrix.. ;)

I plan to try with those ingredients, along with cottonseed to make it heavy..
            What is PEG 400 used for? Is it lke a cosolvent as well. Can you replace some BA/BB with the PEG? Is this at all harmful?

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR
              What is PEG 400 used for? Is it lke a cosolvent as well. Can you replace some BA/BB with the PEG? Is this at all harmful?
              Polyethylene Glycol 400 is a solvent.. I don't think mixing just PEG with the base powder would work, you'll still need BA/BB..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13143

Comment

Working...
              X