Start now or WAIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start now or WAIT

Hey guys I have a question that I need experienced answers for. I have 10ml 200mg/ml vial of Test Cyp. The more I read the more it sounds like I should go no less than a 10 week cycle. My source suggested that I use 200mg weeks 1 and 6 and 400mg the middle 4 weeks. Should I get another vial or go with the 6 week plan? This will be my first cycle.

Your source is a moron.
    Cyp takes around 4 weeks to kick in and he things you should oly run for 6 weeks.

I'd go with 400mg /week for at least 10 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jarhead
      Your source is a moron.
      Cyp takes around 4 weeks to kick in and he things you should oly run for 6 weeks.

Yup! It’s funny that a lot sources have no idea how to run an effective cycle.

I’d suggest 500mg/week for 12 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jarhead
        Your source is a moron.

Agreed, provided you've done your research, and have your diet and training in order.
        You will also need another 10 ml

Comment

i would suggest 400mg/10-12 weeks... get another vile.

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...?threadid=7573

Here is a link to a good outline for a first cycle. I'm researching for a first cycle as well and from what i've been reading, 400-500mg/week of test cyp or enanthate for 10-12 weeks is most recommended.

Comment

thats what i was thinking. His rationale for the 6 week cycle was to see how I reacted to it. So I'll ask you guys then. With a 10 week cycle what is a normal gain? 15-20 pounds?

Comment

agreed with 400-500mgs test a week. i would add some deca! i have two bros that did 500mgs test enan. and 300mgs deca for their first cycle and they both look great!! oh yea 12 weeks.. good luck..

Comment

400mg for 10 weeks, that's exactly what i would do

Comment

Working...
                  X