Jintropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jintropin

Ive been living in ji lin PR in china the last 6 months and i have just found out that jintropin is made in chang chun (capital of ji lin) which is only 2hrs away from me on the train, so i was well pleased when i found this out as it is very cheap in china.
    Anyway i have never had HGH only sust and dianabol when im in my own country and what i wanted to know is, is it ok to have on its own and will i have the same good benifits just taking the gh on its own?
    From what i have been reading 6 months would be a good length of time for me to take it and that would work out good because i only have 6 months left in china. Im gonna be earning a bit of money out of it too.
    1 more thing does any1 know if any other type of gear is made in china that i can get hold of?
    Replys will be appreciated, thx.

keep ur intentions out of public view please
    Doom
    Last edited by Doom; 02-12-04, 12:23 AM.

Don't waste the GH . Definitley invest some extra money in some gear because you need to build up androgen levels to really make GH effective.

Comment

Thx Gator. What would you mix with the GH for a cutting cycle and for a mass cycle?

Comment

GH and at least a test, but I would add some EQ or deca with that......if you want to stay lean add some type of anti-e like letrozole, it works well along with GH because it supposedly raises natural IGF-1 levels. And I have no idea what you would be able to get in China.......how hard is it to import from overseas there?????

Comment

Yeah definitley Test! You need to raise your androgen levels significantly when taking GH to maximize the effects. THat's why guys do 3-4 weeks of heavy steroid(test/d-bol/a-bombs) administration before even incorporating the GH...that way their androgen level is already at a max level before the GH hits their system.

Comment

I have found out that British Dragon is actually in china so im gonna get a load of gear from them and as for taking it back to my country that is not a problem.

Comment

Damn, too bad you didn't find out as soon as you got there. Still, you are lucky to be able to run 6 months of GH for peanuts. Just make sure you run a decent amount of test with it. I can't help but wonder just how cheap it's going to be for you....theoretically, you could just pay some guy who works in the factory to take it out the back door.

Comment

Working...
              X