Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does High doses mean bigger muscles?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does High doses mean bigger muscles?????

zip
    Last edited by TooPowerful4u; 08-14-07, 11:25 PM.

I think the main reason is that people react different to everything..its just a matter of experimenting with yourself. I dont need large doseages low doses do the right thing for me. I have tried upping my dosages with no great gains. You on the other hand might trying upping the dosages little by little till you get to your breaking point. then when your at that point keep it for awhile then go clean for many monts than try to bring yourself back to the massive dosages and get bigger. That is just my opinion but I think it may be a good experiment.. GENERAL STALKER

Comment

I had a friend try going to a full gram of test from his usual 500mg on his last cycle...didn't do a damn thing for him...results were the same. I think it's an individual thing.

Comment

More juice = more gains. This doesn't mean that if you double the dosage you'll double the gains, just eat more and expect more. When you start getting to doses like 2g+ crazy shit starts happening. Work up there slowly, I'm not there yet, but my friends who are all say the same thing: "Once you start megadosing you'll become a monster."

Comment

Juiced is correct. Although you will get more gains on higher doses,it reaches a point whee the gains are not proportional to the increase in dosing and the side effects outweigh the benefits.

Comment

personally i can get just as good results from 1g of test as what i do from 2g, i've tried it a couple times around 2g and the gains really aren't any different from that i get from 1g

Comment

It also depends on your age and baseline hormone levels. At 52 I can get great results form very little since my endogenous levels are low. You hormone heaven younger dudes whose normal level is through the roof anyway need more to boost you over that.

Comment

I think we're forgetting:

higher dose=higher possible sides

We all react and grow differently, some may get great results with low doses, others may need higher doses. Depends on the person IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                  I think we're forgetting:

higher dose=higher possible sides

We all react and grow differently, some may get great results with low doses, others may need higher doses. Depends on the person IMO.
                  I have to say at 1500mg a week I was loving it. plus that was all I was taking so in essence it wasn't as much as someone who would use 3 or 4 different compounds in the same cycle. I think all I will be using from now is primo and anavar and GH though.

Comment

when you were a teen,and had your first beer. it only took 2 or 3 for a good buzz right.As you continued drinking over the years your tolerence to alcohol built up and it takes a significant larger volume of beer for the same buzz.STEROIDS WORK THE SAME.

Comment

one thing we are leaving out.....higher doses = more loss of gains....well i would think so anyway...i mean think about 2g's of test, you would lose a lot of it in PCT

Comment

Guys higher doses don't mean bigger gains. there are only somany reseptors.....IT very easy to take 2 or 3 time what you need . Be careful I have a friwed who thought more would be more . He really sick now with test levels at 80 when they should be 400-600. He's been off for a long time too.

Comment

did he run proper post cycle therapy????

Comment

it also depends on how much mass you gained alltogether, someone with a very advanced physique will need much more gear than someone with a lot less mass

Comment

damn I just sayw my typo's on the last post. Yes he did run propper pct. He knows his stuff he is a VET . He ran a very long cycle at a high dose.....Nothing more than I run. He's working with a doctor that works with the pro's. But It is very sad he's one of my best friends and he's very deprest. Bird won't fly.....Hope he ok soon. Be safe and healthy.

Comment

Working...
                              X