CARDIO 2x a day ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CARDIO 2x a day ???

i am cutting, 5.5 weeks done lost 30 lbs so far.

wks 1 - 8: 100 mg prop/ed
    wks 1 - 5: 125 mcg t3 and 100 mcg clen on/off
    wks 6 - 8: taper off t3 to 25mcg

i do cardio 45 mins in morning, it it ok to take it to 45 mins morning and 30 mins night or is this too catabolic ?????

cause i still want to lose somemore but i know water will go when i am done !!!!!! thx

if u are wondering how i lost 30 lbs i gained 45 lbs while bulking cause i used no anti-e, thus half was water lol......plus i had some fat before i started bulking =)

when i am training for my triathlons, i usually will do cardio 2x a day. i found that when i swam for an hour in the morning and ran or biked an hour at night, i would have to eat at McDonalds all 3 meals just to maintain any body weight.

Comment

last time i cut i just did it once in the mornings first thing for 45min. to an hour, that has proved to be the most succesful way for me

Comment

I did 2 a days for competition, worked like a charm to burn off fat.

Comment

bump !

Comment

catabolic happens when you don't have ANYTHING to feed you muscles. Usually the early morning when you havn't consumed anything for about 8 hours. I'm not sure what would be best, but by the evening time I'm sure you have left over calories to use.

Comment

i did it natty for about 4 weeks (i admit a couple days a week it was only once) and i went catabolic as hell. took months for my quads to regain their former power

if youre using tho..

Comment

hey bro make sure you drink extra water and fluids if you decide to this.....i fucked myself and got real dehydrated doing the same thing

Comment

Working...
                X