Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crystalized prop

hey ppl

heress the deal budys got a bottle of prop he wants to give me the problem is that it has crystalized now i know i can redissolve it in the oven but he mentioned that if it didn`t give a bunch of problems he would be surprised now i don`t know what that means
    the prop is legit and all that but is he talking about because once it crystalizes its no good now ??????

at this point i`m gonna stick a pin in the lid to vent and stuff it in the oven at 350 till its dissolved again ????? yes no?????
    once i get my scanner working ill scan it and post the pics

Re: crystalized prop

Originally posted by mountainman
    hey ppl

heress the deal budys got a bottle of prop he wants to give me the problem is that it has crystalized now i know i can redissolve it in the oven but he mentioned that if it didn`t give a bunch of problems he would be surprised now i don`t know what that means
    the prop is legit and all that but is he talking about because once it crystalizes its no good now ??????

at this point i`m gonna stick a pin in the lid to vent and stuff it in the oven at 350 till its dissolved again ????? yes no?????
    just buy some bb and put some in and mix it around. it should help to hold it in solution I would think

Comment

Add Benzyl Benzolate Heat and filter it then cut it with B!2 ....

you can get the BB at 1 of out other Sites. www.underground-research4life.com

Comment

By problems he might mean that it could be contaminated. Did he say what he has done to it? How much BA/BB he has already put in it? You said prop so he must have used a conversion kit.

Comment

prop does not mean a kit ...it could have been powder ba oil and a filter.......

bake it filter it with a .2 filter

Comment

True buyb12, I forgot about the powder. I have a few questions for you check your PM bro.

Comment

Re: crystalized prop

hey ppl

is there a brandname for the prop?

Comment

not yet
                i get it on sat 14th

Comment

not yet
                  i get it on sat 14th

one more thing i have some eneth 400 left can i mix the 2 together in the same bottle ,,, if i`m filtering the prop then i need another bottle to put the filtered oil into and i don`t see any reason not to just put it in with the eneth and make a super prop

Comment

no don't mix......

Comment

hey b12
                      is there a reason not to or is it just not a good idea ????

Comment

one more thing i have some eneth 400 left can i mix the 2 together in the same bottle ,,, if i`m filtering the prop then i need another bottle to put the filtered oil into and i don`t see any reason not to just put it in with the eneth and make a super prop
                        jesus- prop and 400mg/ml enthatnate. that shit will hurt BAD.:agree:

Comment

Working...
                        X