test prop cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test prop cycle.

My bro is running test prop every 3 days and he is in the second week. He wants to know it there is anything that he can add in the next couple of weeks that would put more mass on.
    he is 5'9" 185. 23 yr old.

more steroids. LOL-we would need to know a lot more about him before any advice would be given. like age, stats, cycle history, medical history, stuff like that.

Comment

How much he is taking now would be good info to give too.
      Also the best thing for putting on mass is FOOD.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jarhead
        How much he is taking now would be good info to give too.
        Also the best thing for putting on mass is FOOD.
        Pandas Paw ice cream to be exact. ;)

Comment

A-Bombs, D-bol, Enanthate etc. We need more info.

Comment

Ok update, just got all his info. He is doing 100mg every 3 days, eats 8 meals a day. He is a personal trainer so he is eating all the right foods. But he says that all he has seen so far is that it is just cutting him up, losing all his fat. Medical history, he is health as far as I know and I have know him his whole life he is my cousin. He did have a little trouble with Hydroxycut about a month ago he passed out from it and quit taking it. This is his first cyckle with test and injections. He did a dbol only cycle before but then lost it all.

Comment

Since long esters will take another 2-3 weeks to even kick in, he should add some D-bol for the next 3 weeks for sure. It'd be even better if he could get ahold of some Nandrolone PhenylPropionate too....that kicks in pretty quickly.

Comment

Well I know he has dbol on hand so that is not a problem.

Comment

I would go with d-bol. This is probably the best for putting on some size with the prop.....d-bol has a 1/2 life of about 3.5-4.5 hrs....so I would take at least 1 pill every 4 hrs throghout the day, to keep blood levles high...he should notice quite a good increase in muscle fullness and size within a short period of time.

Comment

He should try and get some Nandrolone PhenylProp as well though, since the Dbol should only be run 3 or 4 weeks.

Comment

He also said that he is having trouble sleeping at night since he started. anyone have that happen to them.

Comment

When I first ran prop I had some problems sleeping as well but went away after a while.

Comment

Does anyone agree that perhaps he should switch over to at least EOD injects of the prop?

DBOL would be a nice addition to..

Question is, will your buddy maintain his size when he comes off or will he piss away everything like you said he did before?

Comment

yeah he is only taking about 200mg of test a week.......If it was my cycle I would add more test.........probably double actually, if its his first cycle. And yeah, for mass, he could have picked a better test....something long acting, like cyp, enth, or a blend (sust). Dbol would be a huge help as well, if he has them, tell him to start eating them now. Is he your bro or cuz?????

Comment

I agree. I would double the test.

When I ran my cycle I had trouble sleeping for the first few weeks. Whole CNS gets excited. Tell him to take 2mg Melatonin at bedtime. Should sleep like a baby. (thumb in mouth and all)

Comment

Working...
                              X