Brovell T200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brovell T200

Whats your guys opinion of this brand? How does Brovell compare to like qv/sydgroup?

I personally hate this company. I have tried their products a few times and have had miserable results. I believe that they used to be alright and put out a good product, but even other people that I know that have used their shit were unhappy. If you can get anything else, especially QV, I suggest that you do. I have had great results from QV products, especially their enanthate.

Comment

no problem. I actually have all the gear I need for my current cycle, but my friend needed to get rid of it real cheap, and he helped me out in the past, so I bought one bottle.

Comment

Havent used Brovel in a couple years. Used to be Ok, a little underdosed and underfilled IMO. Havent heard great things lately on them though, nothing really bad, just seems to be even more underdosed as of late.

Comment

all products are somewhat underdosed. qv enth for instance is a higher mg than brovel. brovel mg for mg is right up there with other brands. qv is overated gear that does seem to give good results but have major porblems with enth that is painful. it's a cheap gear that everyone jumped on the bandwagon when Tt went down. then bros start to trash vet gear as useless but they love to use EQ. why's that?

Comment

for the price i like brovel, just allow for it being underdosed and underfilled....

Comment

I'm not sure about the t200, but their t100 has always worked out well, just get an extra bottle to be on the safe side.

Comment

it worked fine for me. i wont buy it again with all the UG labs that make better stuff at comprable or cheaper prices i dont need cheap mexi gear anymore.

Comment

sucks.........qv is better, but my favorite is organon karachi's.......they always work for me, but thats just me.

Comment

Working...
                  X