Hand Pain while on GH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand Pain while on GH

Geez.... I am only running 2 IU's a day, and this is the beginning of week 3.

My thumbs are killing me, and I get up a few times each night with my hands numb.

I am suprised that this is happening on such a low dose. I am 40 years old, so GH is prolly something my body is not used to.

Any ideas ?

Did 5 on 2 off help for anyone ?

I am on such a low dose, it seems that any lower and I will see no benefit.

Are you taking anyting else with it? It seems to soon and to low
    a dose for that but you never know...HOpefully some Vets will
    have an answer...

Comment

I didnt get that till 3-4iu, but after a while I switched from 7 days to 5 on 2 off to avoid problems with insulin sensitivity, and the hand pain went away

Comment

Re: Hand Pain while on GH

Originally posted by TheStromba
        Geez.... I am only running 2 IU's a day, and this is the beginning of week 3.

My thumbs are killing me, and I get up a few times each night with my hands numb.

I am suprised that this is happening on such a low dose. I am 40 years old, so GH is prolly something my body is not used to.

Any ideas ?

Did 5 on 2 off help for anyone ?

I am on such a low dose, it seems that any lower and I will see no benefit.
        shit I hope that I don't have that. I am starting my jintropin soon at 2ius five days a week.

Comment

Originally posted by BAiley
          Are you taking anyting else with it? It seems to soon and to low
          a dose for that but you never know...HOpefully some Vets will
          have an answer...
          I am also on 400 cyp and 600 EQ.

The pain has gotten better through out the day.

Comment

I don't know the exact answer, but I would see what happens
            after the next two weeks...I am taking 3IU's a day now and
            in my 5th month...A month ago my joints were bothering me,
            but now it is gone...Just my 2 CC's...

Comment

This may be just a morning thing, again my hands are bothering me this morning, but they recovered enough by last night for me to go bowling.

So I'll just wait and see. :)

Comment

good luck with it..

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba
                  This may be just a morning thing, again my hands are bothering me this morning, but they recovered enough by last night for me to go bowling.

So I'll just wait and see. :)
                  my hands are numb when I wake up in the morning and I am just on a small dose of test. I don't sleep in weird positions or anything but I am already dreading jumping on the HGH because I feel I will get the pain real easy. i guess I will see.

Comment

could be the weight gain stromba, have you ever been this heavy before, the exta weight could be putting pressure on certain areas, ie, pinched nerve... and it could also be how you are sleeping at night...I have a tendancy to wake up with my hands elevated above my head all the time, so blood flow is semi restricted, I try now to sleep with a pillow inbetween my knees, and try and hang on to it, along with braces that keep my wrists supported and aligned, and with the celebrex...yea Im 26 and a frigging mess...LOL

Comment

Strom

I had that problem initially but it eventually went away. Imnow on 4iu 5on two off and only once in a while wake up with wrist pain. Could be the way you sleep. Any severe bend in the elbow or even in the cervical verebrae could cause numbness inthe hands and fingers. Exactly where in the hands is the numbness? Whole hand, wrist, fingers? If fingers, which?

Comment

I am sure how I sleep is contributing to it. I try to keep my wrists straight, but I wake up all twisted.

I am gonna adjust my diet starting this week. I am gaining weight too quickly and the gains are not as quality as they should be.

I am sure that gaining 27 lbs in 6 weeks cant be helping.

The pain is worst around my thumb and pointer. Also in my wrist in the area right below my thumb.

Comment

That's got to make Jerking off interesting with numd hands......

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jarhead
                            That's got to make Jerking off interesting with numd hands......
                            yeah but if you close your eyes it will feel like someone elses hand. ;)

Comment

Leave it to you SC.

Strom, it sounds like you are definitely twisting your wrist under you. I dont think at that dose it is the GH. IS it only the one hand?

Comment

Working...
                              X