WHEN TOO TAKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHEN TOO TAKE

WHEN DO YOU NEED TO START TAKEING ( CLOMIDE ) I AM AT ME 9TH WEEK OUT OF A 12 WEEK CYCLE, how many mgs a day and how long.? thanks bro's: D

Search "PCT" or post cycle Therapy.
    This is very "Pre-Cycle" by the way:(

Comment

Bro, I'm "Not" trying to Flame you here, but this is something you should have known way before you started your cycle. If your lucky, a lot of other members may not mess with you too bad. Many people have there own way of using clomid. While on a heavy Test cycle, 700mg to 1000mg a week, I like to do it this way: every 3rd week while on cycle i take 100mgs for 3 days and then 50mgs for 4 days. Wait 3 weeks and do it again. At the end of my cycle I wait 1 week and then start 100mgs a day for 7 days, then 50mgs a day for the next 3 weeks. This seems to work well for me. Remember, everybody's different. Hope this helps. later......c
      Last edited by c1823a; 02-14-04, 07:24 PM.

Comment

depends on type of cycle, somtimes right after last shot, some times a few weeks after

Comment

tell us what ur running there chicago, like kevin said, it depends on the drug

Comment

Originally posted by c1823a
            Bro, I'm "Not" trying to Flame you here, but this is something you should have known way before you started your cycle. If your lucky, a lot of other members may not mess with you too bad. Many people have there own way of using clomid. While on a heavy Test cycle, 700mg to 1000mg a week, I like to do it this way: every 3rd week while on cycle i take 100mgs for 3 days and then 50mgs for 4 days. Wait 3 weeks and do it again. At the end of my cycle I wait 1 week and then start 100mgs a day for 7 days, then 50mgs a day for the next 3 weeks. This seems to work well for me. Remember, everybody's different. Hope this helps. later......c
            clomid will have no effect whatsoever on your recovery if taken during a cycle (at the most, this is VERY debatable and most agree it does not work). . .hcg is used for this purpose intermitently during a cycle.

Comment

i personally stick to the charts when starting PCT....UNLESS i start feeling shit down, dropping of libido, tired
              then i will start it earlier

Comment

Working...
              X