eq and winny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eq and winny?

ok next cycle is going to be test enan 500mgs/ wk. on top of that, should i go with:

400mg/wk eq wks 1-6
    75 mg/eod winny weeks 7-10
    or
    just run the eq all the way through the 10 weeks with the test?

by the way. stats:

6'2
    15-16 %bf
    1 cycle before
    i got really long legs and a short torso, with long arms. pisses me off. hard as hell to cut up small torso, or to build a lot of mass on legs.

Comment

my 2nd cycle was a prop/eq/winny. loved it.

i would run the eq the whole way and try to lengthen the winny to at least 5 weeks.

Comment

6 weeks is not long enough to run EQ bro. I would run it at least 12 weeks ,

Comment

Run eq allcycle long, bro.
          And I would not go longer than 4 weeks on winny, but 50mg ED instead of 75 EOD (winny halflife is very short...)

Comment

Yes defidenlty run the Eq longer. I strongly suggest that you add the test to 750mg. 500mg of test will do not do much to your body at all. Also run the winny 50mg ED. Ohh yeah winny should be ran at least 4-6 weeks.

Week 1-12 400mg EQ
            Week 1-12 750mg Test eth
            Week 8-14 50mg ed winny

Comment

Originally posted by BuschLightCan
              Yes defidenlty run the Eq longer. I strongly suggest that you add the test to 750mg. 500mg of test will do not do much to your body at all. Also run the winny 50mg ED. Ohh yeah winny should be ran at least 4-6 weeks.

Week 1-12 400mg EQ
              Week 1-12 750mg Test eth
              Week 8-14 50mg ed winny
              i agree with this but 500mg of test for a second cycle will do fine. at 750 mg you run a much higher risk of major androgenic and estrogen related sides which most can be taken care of but why on a #2 cycle. i do like running the win 2 weeks after the eq and test then start clomid.

Comment

you need to run the eq at least 12 weeks

Comment

yup thats the same cycle im planning to do. But instead of Test Enanthane, Im gonna use some Prop.

Comment

eq all the way, winny, 6-10 weeks..your preference

ya gotta remember that its a good 4 weeks sometimes for the body to really start getting the full effects, the longer you run it, the better the results

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                      eq all the way, winny, 6-10 weeks..your preference

ya gotta remember that its a good 4 weeks sometimes for the body to really start getting the full effects, the longer you run it, the better the results

hey brother, like me, Ive never used EQ before. If its my first time using it would 400-500mgs would be good for about 10-12 weeks man. Winny 50mgs ed, and Prop 150 eod.

Comment

Working...
                      X