No announcement yet.

What 's your favorite ....for High

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go to Furr's or cicis!!! I sure as hell get my $4 worth!

Comment

WOW, comon guys, fast food? That shit is the worst stuff you could put in your body, except maybe oreo cookies.

Go with some grilled chicken breasts. You can spice them up in a variety of ways. They are low in fat and high in protein. If you need some carbs, eat a small potato or sweet potato with them.

My friend was a gold medalist power lifter (Pan Am games of 93) as well as the 1rst place finisher in the '97 Jan Tano BB competion and the winner of the nationals in '97 as well. The man deadlifts and squats over 4 times his body weight and benches 2.2 times his body weight currently. When bulking, he tells me he eats 20 chicken breasts a day! Eat that along with the necessary carbs and fats and tell me you are still hungry.

Comment

WHAT???

Why in the fuck would someone eat 20 chicken breast in a day? I think he is pluckin your feathers with that story....You might as well eat some fast food along with your clean diet if you are going to try and eat 20 breast of chicken.....Good BBing calories are better but, calories are calories....My last show I ate an Ultimate Cheeseburger, 9 Tacos from taco bell, a 2ltr of Coke and two Buttermilk pies..I gained 16 pounds from the time I walked off stage until after I ate Pancakes, Biscuits and Gravy, Hashbrowns and bacon the next morning..Yes, I was sick and will not do that again...16 weeks of dieting and i put 33 pounds on the following week..SR

Comment

pollo or carne asada burrito

JohnnyB

Comment

bump to the big macks. Go to McDonalds order a couple and wolf them down in like 15 minutes. Also try to hit a buffet a couple times a week. I'll fill up like 3 plates and scarf down as much as I can. It takes your body about 15 minutes to realize that it full. One guy I used to work with is a bodybuilder, and he says "If you can taste the food, you're not eating fast enough..."

Comment

Re: WHAT???

Originally posted by ShawnRay
              Why in the fuck would someone eat 20 chicken breast in a day? I think he is pluckin your feathers with that story....You might as well eat some fast food along with your clean diet if you are going to try and eat 20 breast of chicken.....Good BBing calories are better but, calories are calories....My last show I ate an Ultimate Cheeseburger, 9 Tacos from taco bell, a 2ltr of Coke and two Buttermilk pies..I gained 16 pounds from the time I walked off stage until after I ate Pancakes, Biscuits and Gravy, Hashbrowns and bacon the next morning..Yes, I was sick and will not do that again...16 weeks of dieting and i put 33 pounds on the following week..SR
              LOL, I had the same reaction at first. It seems like an inhuman amount to eat (and he is a little guy at 5'3" and about 160 lbs now). He is one of the strongest men in the world for his weight.

He said he just scarfs down a couple chicken breasts every 2 hours. Over a typical 10 hour day, that would be 20. The man obviously knows his shit though. You should see his trophy wall. I know he must have excellent genetics but he still has to know a little something about diet and training to be that successful.

Of that 33 lbs you gained in a week, how much of it was LBM and how much was fat?

Comment

Working...
              X