?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?

say i were to run 500mg enanth and 400mg eq for 12 weeks, and i wanted to use letro, should i take 1.25mg eod or e3rd day? this would be my first cycle. just trying to keep down all bloat. i would have nolvas on hand either way.

Thats' is the same cycle I'm running and I'm useing about .5 ed I use liquid 2.5 mg/ml and I user just unbet .25 ml. and I'm not seeing any bloat. I decided to run it this way cause it's eadiesr for me to remember to take it every day.

Comment

Re: ?

Originally posted by psyko1
      say i were to run 500mg enanth and 400mg eq for 12 weeks, and i wanted to use letro, should i take 1.25mg eod or e3rd day? this would be my first cycle. just trying to keep down all bloat. i would have nolvas on hand either way.
      I would use the least possible. 500mg of test shouldn't do you too bad for gyno.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

now need to worry about taking too much and loosing your gains...eod is fine......your gonna love letro

Comment

500mgs of test isnt enough where you need any type of inhibitor, just run and gain

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
              500mgs of test isnt enough where you need any type of inhibitor, just run and gain
              :agree: just have something on hand in case the "shit hits the fan"

Comment

cool, thanks. jarhead what kind of gains are you seeing? how long into it are you?

Comment

Take a look here.

My diary post

I am definitely seeing good gains with little bloat or fat added a small bit around the abs. I just saw Puddles and Stomba this weekend and they both said I have gained a lot in the last two weeks since I saw them last. It's good when someone doesn't see you every day.
                  Right now I am starting week 6. Pumps are amazing and muscles are very full and hard. I am very happy.

Comment

Working...
                  X