Winny or fina to end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winny or fina to end?

I'm on cycle right now. 6 weeks in. I've been having some motivational problems because of some situational things that are going on right now. I'm still doing "ok" on the cycle though... I'll post my cycle and then ask opinions.

wk 1-5 35mg dbol
    wk 1-11 500mg enanthate
    wk 1-12 400mg EQ
    wk 11-16 50mg winny ED
    wk 12-16 150mg Prop EOD
    Last 10 weeks T3 cycle

The last 10 weeks of the cycle will be trying to lean out. I want to come out of this thing very lean. So I'm considering switching the winny out for fina. I would run it for the last 9 weeks. I've never done fina before...

So what do you all think? Switch it out or stay with the winny?

hey brother, i just wanted to ask u man. Did u get good results at 500mgs of test, cause im considering of running another cycle but at that dose and that will be my 4th cycle.

My 2nd ran test at 400

3rd at 600 mgs and the last shot was on the summer of 2003.

This one im planning on running will be this May,so for now gather allthe goodies I need to have in hand. :agree:

Comment

Hey juice. This is only my second cycle, so yes I still get good results at only 500mg.

Comment

fina will really harden you up, I like throwing it in after the Dbol is done or running it right through. I wouldn't switch the winny for it though, I would use both together.

Comment

tren

Comment

i vote tren

Comment

I vote both, but if that's not a choice, I vote tren as well.

Comment

bro my personal opinion is winny.....tren shuts me down hard as shit...yes, i know everybody is different, but i am just telling you because i dont want anybody to feel the way that i do now......meaning crashing very hard..just my two cents

Comment

Tren for the reason that the one time I used it (and I don't care what the experts say because I know my own body), I dropped bodyfat like crazy and I wasn't even trying. I think it burns fat off on its own (once again I know the arguement that steroids don't burn fat that diet does). with winny I didn't see that. but I would suggest only using 50mg a day instead of the usual 75mg because the sides are just shit if you start to high.

Comment

tren rocks, winni sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                      I vote both, but if that's not a choice, I vote tren as well.
                      Same here.

Comment

my exp with winny is minimal..... but I would prefer tren over winny anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                          Tren for the reason that the one time I used it (and I don't care what the experts say because I know my own body), I dropped bodyfat like crazy and I wasn't even trying. I think it burns fat off on its own (once again I know the arguement that steroids don't burn fat that diet does).
                          Tren- Fat burning and "fina cough" both from prostaglandin metabolization
                          Posted on AR & IBB as well-

It's been widely disussed of Trens fat burning properties through rises in IGF and Prostaglandins. While IGF is a fairly well known substance in the bodybuilding world today, prostaglandins are fairly unknown in terms of formation and roles in the body.
                          So below, a brief dicription of prostoglandins and their role in fat burning, "fina cough", and why a person going through Tren administration can experience it's fat burning effects without the dreaded "Cough"

The term prostaglandin comes from the word-Prostate. The first prostoglandins were first dicovered in semen about the mid 1930's and it was thought that prostaglandins were made from the prostate. Since this time, it has been dicovered that most prostaglandins are not even constructed in the prostate.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
                          In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation
                          Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Being that prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and controll tissue metabolization, so fat burning is a luxerry of either pathway of formation. It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion)

Refs:
                          Cackatoo Press
                          Columbia Encyclopedia 6th Edition
                          Science Daily Magazine

Comment

Working...
                          X