Critique my summer bulker. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique my summer bulker. . .

What does everyone think of my summer bulker. I figure let me try a gram of test and sum EQ plus an appetite boost and see what happens. Hopefully wanna get up to around 230-240 range.

6 weeks before I start the juice using Chad Nichols theory on insulin use. . .
    Humalin R (6 hours til its out of system)
    Use Tuesday (back) and Saturday (leg) days.
    10iu 3x/day 6 hours apart (before breakfast, post workout, around 4-5)

1-12 Sustanon 250mg EOD with one extra amp (250) added every 3rd shot.
    1-10 EQ about 435mg/wk (125mg EOD)so I can mix with Sust and dilute the pain

Want to use injectable B12 but don’t know proper doses. Someone gimme a hand with that.

Also, runnin Letrozole (femara) throughout, i aint playin with chances of gyno on a gram of test. What dose and schedule do i use for that?

Comment

thats a shitload of humilin..........do you use slin often??? and i suppose you arent using that with GH?????

Comment

Its not really a shitload of humalin, it is supposed to work out great. Iv done slin but not this way, i wanna try it since its supposed to be the best way. Heres more info on Chad Nichols theory if you want it.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...?threadid=1466

Comment

nice link, but i still want to find the article itself

the normal dose of b12 is 1000mcg ed

Comment

I use that much B12 myself and it makes you ravenously hungry

Comment

Well i dont wanna be RAVENOUSLY hungry, just increase appetite a bit. Also dunno if i wanna keep up with ED shots. How bout 1000mcg EOD? Would that b effective or a waste of time?
              Also, how is B12 administered, im guessin sub-q, but wouldnt 1l sub-q be a lot?

Lastly, still no reply on Femara dose. Wanna take minimal dose where it will still prevent gyno on a gram of test.

Comment

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u
                Also, how is B12 administered, im guessin sub-q, but wouldnt 1l sub-q be a lot?
                B12 can be administered either sub-q or im.

Comment

I do the sub-Q ed at 1000mcg. SOme day eod is fine . Others say 1x wk is OK. I dont think thee is any firm dosing. The 1000mcg ed comes out to be a slin pin filled to 100 units. The solution is water based and it goes inreally easily. You dont even notice it. Becomes a ritual just like brushing your teeth. You dont feel it at all.

Comment

Whats the halflife of the B12, i mean i dont wanna shoot EOD and only be hungry EOD lol. Is ED a must for it to be fully effective?

Still no response on the femara (letro) dose for gyno prevention.

Comment

Working...
                    X