eq love it ....or hate it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eq love it ....or hate it

Hi guy s I'm wondering weather I want to try eq again or not. Really didn't see what I wanted to see out of it ..Some brothers just love it others have the kinda experence I did.......

Let me know your experences with EQ....

I liked it alot. I dont have the huge hunger problem that some have with it. that would make it tough to be hungry all the time.

Comment

i had no probs with it but deca gave me much bigger gains. i dont bloat too bad on it either. i used 400 mg wk and had fair results with it and prop. i didnt expect to get huge though. as for sides i cant say ive had any at that moderate dose.

Comment

I looked like I was inside out I was so veiny , and the hunger thing came and went . some days I was starving , others I just got tired of eating all together .

Comment

its great for bulikg i can eat 3 whole chickens lol

Comment

did nothing for me. Never again!

Comment

It has a few ways of working for you depending on your diet.. It can be a great help in bulking.. Just in helping get to those 4000 to 7000 calorie days..

next it can be used just a effectively while cutting.. But you now need to watch what you eat and when you eat it. Watch mixing fats with carbs.This is a no no while cutting.
              Only go for the omega 3 and 6 fatty acids (EFAs).

Comment

I have always gotten good results from it. Great for my appetite and the pumps are nice too.

Comment

e.q always gets me sick as hell for 2 days after first shot, after that its hunger all the time and vascularity...

Comment

Last edited by RUI-Products; 02-27-04, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Love it....on its own or stacked with test. My all-time favorite.

Comment

I've used it a few times before and I'm not against using it again but I prefer Deca.

Comment

I love it! I'm on 1,200mg right now along with 1g test a wk, & 30mg Dbol.

Comment

I love the stuff, as I said in a previous post, Ive tried a few brands, but nothing made harder than Denkall, IMO its the best out there

Deca and EQ makes a great combo as well

Comment

thanks guys this has been a great thread ...Nice info ..I think I will rethink it ...we will see

Comment

Working...
                              X