Ready for GH ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for GH ????

Iv done about 5 cycles now and Im really thinking about tring GH at like 2iu ED for about three months. Im tring to gage if I'm ready for this, I just want to try it and see the effects it has on me. My main goal is to put on some solid mass while getting real lean.

Test prop 150 EOD
    GH 2iu 5on 2 off
    slin P/w
    tren 100ng EOD

Have any of you seen a noticable difference from GH at this dose and duration of time?

thanks
    thehamme

no GH at 2ius for 3 mons wont be enough for any size execpt maybe some fat loss. but the slin i hear realy works good ive never tryed it im a sissy. good luck

Comment

well if you done your research and think your ready then i would do atleast 3-4iu's ed 5 days on 2 off for 3months or more

Comment

Has anyone actually done 2-3ius 5on 2off for a 3month period and seen some noticable difference?

thanks
        thehamme

Comment

well i did 4.5ius 5on 2off for 6 mons and about the 4th mon is were i noticed but hey thats just me.....

Comment

Has anyone actually done 2-3ius 5on 2off for a 3month period and seen some noticable difference?

I did 2-3 ius for 5 on 2off for about 7 months. I got great gains. I tried 4 ius a day and started to get side effects so I went back down to 2-3 ius. Unlike what I hear, I saw the greatest short term gains in the first 6 weeks. I got up to about 5 10 - 240lbs and have been off everything for about 5 months and kept a lot of my gains. ~234lbs now. GH changed the shape/structure of my body for the good.

Comment

so you think there is some benefit that can be gained on a short run of GH?

thehamme

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Working...
                X