how long can i run letrozole?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long can i run letrozole?

im thinkin about ordering some lion nutrion letro. but i cant find anything about lengths. im gonna run a 6mon cycle and ill need a anti-e for most of the cycle. does anyone know how long i can run this or were to find this info.

Need more info. 1st cyle? What gear are you using? Stats??

Comment

somewere between 10-15 cycles im gonna use all kinds of gear at diffrent times.
      1-6 prop 500mgs enan 500mgs anavar 50mgsed
      7-12 tren 340mgs winny 450mgs
      13-18 deca 600mgs d-bol 40-50mgs ed
      19-24 prop 500mgs enan 250mgs tren 340mgs winny 400mgs
      GH all the way thru at 3-4iused
      stats 6-2 210lbs low body fat not to low.

Comment

what about with m-1t/4-ad?? plan on running it ALONG with a 3 week cycle of that and with nolva after. any thoughts??

Comment

letro will be of little use when on tren and winny.

looks like you will definitely need it in weeks 1-7 (1-6 + half life).

you are using a lot of progestenic drugs, you should have nolva on hand as well (it will help) as well as bromo/cabergoline or selegiline (actually see no problem with running selegiline throughout)

Comment

Why such a complicated cycle bro!Your only 6'2 and 210lbs , just do like a regular 12 week cycle of say 1000mgs test 4-6oo deca and throw in some dbol or drol at weeks 1-4 using the gh from the begining to the end, throw in some slin to and I dont know but 10-15 cycles and 210lbs at 6'2 You must have bad reseptors or something. Six months for the cycle? Thats not good unless your competeing an your running a bulk and then running right into a pre-contest cycle for a show ,then yes i can see that ,but for the most part keep it simple and eat like a fucking horse.

Comment

most of my cycles were cutters with 500mgs test max. i dont like bulking cycles i dont eat clean enough. now that im using GH i figure i can step up to a gram of test and still stay lean. i got the basic cycle idea from anabolics 2004. looked good to me

Comment

way to many people lookin at this and no ones helpin. were is buyb12 when you need him?

Comment

Working...
                X