blood squirt`n out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blood squirt`n out

has any one had blood squirt out of the sight as you take the dart out of the sight like the delt. what do you think?

Hey MMI. Just had that this morning. Right delt, 1cc cyp. Pulled the pin and got blood pouring down my arm. Could have hit a small vein or arteriole. Apply pressure, then massage oil in. It will stop. Dont sweat it.

Comment

I did the same fuckin thing yesterday. Scares the shit out of me every time. Has only happened twice though. Like muscle said, don't sweat it. later.....c

Comment

yup thats a bumer. happens to me on my quads. no biggy.
        one time my brother came to watch my injection for his first time and the blood squirted on the bath tub and he was like " holly shit bro are you ok" he thought i was gona die or something lol

Comment

Ya, I get some blood every once and a while. It does not shoot out, but kind of drips from the injection site. I have never worried too much about it.

Comment

would that cause your gear to be squirted out with it? should you reinject?

Comment

You might lose some small amount, but not enough to re-inject.

Comment

on a few occasions i'll hit one small artery, it will shoot right out. More dramatic than anything serious, no big deal keep pressure on to prevent bruizing.

Comment

ive done that. damn is that scary or what. u just hit a vein or artery.

Comment

Happened in my delt once too, no problems though.

Comment

Bleeders are a blast. it seems i am never prepared for them and I am always running around trying to clean the blood up and I seem to just spread it all around. LOL

Comment

I dont think there is any reason to reinject........the pin only goes through the vein which is close to the surface of the skin, if you are injecting IM you shouldnt be injecting into a vein or artery in the first place....thats why you aspirate the plunger before you inject..........im sure the gear is safe in the muscle and the blood is only from the vein or artery that was hit on the way in.....and yeah, that happens a lot........you'll learn quickly not to inject while standing on a nice carpet.

Comment

You went through a blood vessel close to the dermal surface.... dont worry about it =-]

Comment

I had that happen my second shot 6 years ago or so in my quad. It was awesome! It shot right up really quick and all over the place. It was SO funny!

Nothin' to worry about Bro. Exactly what Nekrawulf said. You're at the surfice so it's not an artery or anything. Little vein or capillary. No big deal Bro.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                            X