Uncomfortable pain in my nut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncomfortable pain in my nut

Ive been having this pain for months now on my left nut. The pain hurts at times, I feel like as if i got hit or kicked. There are times whenim sitting down and i have to stand up to ease the pain. My buddies said it could be blue balls but that aint it. Ive done 3 cycles and before I ever did my real cycle (first), I would take roids here and there never completing a cycle. Is anyone here experiencing this here or has had this before. Im just freaking out, hoping its not what i think it is. Been doing research for testicular cancer symptoms. If not gtg to a doc as soon as possible to see what it could be.:confused:

Could be a lot of things. Varicoscele or Epidydimitis are the two most common that come to mind. I've had them both. You know the best thing to do....go to the doctor.

I don't think you need to worry about cancer as it would generally be painless and you'd feel a lump on your nut.
    Last edited by believer; 02-16-04, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by believer
      ....go to the doctor.
      That's a novel idea...especially since you have had the pain for a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by believer
        Could be a lot of things. Varicoscele or Epidydimitis are the two most common that come to mind. I've had them both. You know the best thing to do....go to the doctor.

I don't think you need to worry about cancer as it would generally be painless and you'd feel a lump on your nut.
        I agree...I'd pretty much rule out the possiblility of a hernia, as that pain would be pretty much unbearable and accompanied by quite a bit of swelling after only a few days, let alone months.

Comment

I HAVE HAD EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT FROM TIME TO TIME I OFTEN WONDER IF ITS MY YOHIMBE I TAKE. JUST MAKEWS U WONDER WAT IT IS IF IT IS SOMETHING NATURAL? GENERAL STALKER

Comment

It sounds like the cremastoric muscle is pulling and/or spasming. THis is the muscle that pulls the testes closer to the body when it is cold out to maintain homeostasis. When that muscle pulls you will get that pulling , drawing or "cramping" feeling in the groin. Tr hot baths.

Doubt very much that you need worry about cancer in this case. Cancer doesnt hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
              I agree...I'd pretty much rule out the possiblility of a hernia, as that pain would be pretty much unbearable and accompanied by quite a bit of swelling after only a few days, let alone months.
              That's not always the case I've had 2 hernia operations the first one was a constant pain. However, the second one would only randomly hurt and the only reason I suspected that it may have been a hernia was because I had the first one. The bottom line is that he should see a doctor, then there won't be anymore speculation as to what the problem is.

Comment

Of course he should see a doctor....that's one area you just don't take a chance with.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                  that's one area you just don't take a chance with.
                  :agree:

Comment

Kinda had the same thing while i was takin letro. dont think that had anything to do with it, but dince i switched to nolva i havnt had it. ( probably just a coincedent) Still see a doc., one thing u dont want to screw with.

Comment

six months is a long time to have consistent pain juice.

Comment

my right ball hurts when they get shut down to hard from deca or tren but as soon as I use some HCG they feel fine

Comment

Well..... It sure ain't blue balls! To me it sounds like a classic case of Clamydia! Yep the clap. My brother had a bad case of it once and complained of the same symptoms.

Comment

See a doc Bro but nothing serious I'm sure. Peace of mind is always nice.

Comment

Working...
                            X