sustanon 250 - is it real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sustanon 250 - is it real?

Anyone heard of any sustanon coming from the UK, and are there alot of counterfeits or scammers there? I didnt think much of if came from there or is even made there.

I was browsing through this site when i came across some, and being the only real product of that type, I was initially concerned as to its integrity. I'm just curious as to wether it could be the real deal or not...

ps:
    I tried attaching a picture but i'm not sure if it'll work, i'm fairly new to this board but any feedback will still be greatly appreciated...
    Attached Files

looks good bro.

Comment

yes its the real deal bro i use it all the time loads of gear is made in the uk and is usually a safe buy

Comment

It's real and it's Italian not English

Comment

been there, done that. It's good.

Comment

sust is made in UK but that pic you've put up is not from UK as advocate said looks ok tho,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

need a closer picture of the label... im pretty sure most the fakes out there have mispelling and also...rounded edges onthe label.. not sqaure ... looks legit though

Comment

Shit, I bought some SUSTANON '250' that says UK, Im getting a camera so I can post a pic and see what u guys think

Comment

i posted a pic of the Sust 250's I got from the bubble pack... they are organon ... with the blue writing on the back of the pack (expiratioin)

Comment

it's the same, like in Czech pharmacy

Comment

Look good, but I think inkslinger is right. THere are fakes that I believe have rounded corners. I had them before and didn't take them, got rid of them instead of taking the chance. Yours look good but only way to really find out is take em bro. If your source is reliable then you should have no probs.

Comment

That sust. is legit from what i can see.

Comment

Working...
                        X