Anavar and Halo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anavar and Halo

How would you do a anavar and halo cycle? Or would anavar and winny be better?

is there any particular reason you have chosen an all oral cycle?

also goals would be important with respect to which stack is better for you as well as your AS history and experience with the particular compounds (if any).

Comment

Re: Anavar and Halo

Originally posted by oebaseball
      How would you do a anavar and halo cycle? Or would anavar and winny be better?
      what are your goals as marco said? we can't do much without background and projections you have

Comment

Considering he said Halo/Var I say he wants strength gains without noticeable weight gain (Hence Halo/Var) His handle suggest he plays baseball (Is that u Sammy Sosa?)
        He hasnt done any cycles going from his fear of injectables

A var only cycle wouldnt hurt this guy if all my Assumptions are correct IMO;)

I must be bored if Im creating this guys history:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by DiamondCutCows
          Considering he said Halo/Var I say he wants strength gains without noticeable weight gain (Hence Halo/Var) His handle suggest he plays baseball (Is that u Sammy Sosa?)
          He hasnt done any cycles going from his fear of injectables

A var only cycle wouldnt hurt this guy if all my Assumptions are correct IMO;)

I must be bored if Im creating this guys history:rofl:
          well sammy sosa put on NOTICEABLE weight gain so it can't be him. LOL

Comment

sorry for the delay...ive been really busy.
            As for info...19, been training for 6 - 7 years, about 8% bf
            I dont have a fear of injectables, but i would just like to run an oral only cycle first just to get used to everything since this would be my first cycle. You guys were right...i want the strength without the mass build up, and i thought that var and maybe halo or winny would be the best choice ( cause you know baseball players cant get too bulked up ). If i went with an injectable i was thinking sust 250, but would like to stick to orals for my first cycle and then inject later on my second cycle, even if i dont keep all my gains.

Comment

maybe something like: ( for 4 or 6 weeks )

20mg winny/day
              15 or 20mg halo/day

Comment

For You I would like maybe the new Tren Enanthate
                (Long-acting Fina!!!) That'll make ya strong ;) U wont have to inject but 2-3x per week. Or if ur stuck on orals I say Var is the best choice for strength. Dont f*ck with Halo ur first time!:agree:

Comment

cool thanks for the feedback

Comment

I agree with avoiding Halo...not only is it very liver-toxic, but you'll be likely to charge the mound on any pitch on the inside half of the plate!

Comment

so intimid8or are you saying an all var cycle?

Comment

thats what Intim is saying. So thats me, him, and hitman. So maybe go with that or start a thread proposing a var only cycle @ 30-40mgs/day for 6 wks. Have a estimated diet, training history and stats and they will tear it apart and tell u which way to go!!

Good Luck Bro;)

Comment

alright you guys have been great help. Ill let you know what I plan to do.

Comment

Working...
                          X