Masteron expierences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masteron expierences

anyone who has used masteron , please discuss your thoughts , I am probably going to try it as part of my next cycle with prop and may go back to trying a little tren with it as well . if you have not tried it but are thinking about it you can chime in as well.LOL

this is the 3rd time i read you posting about masteron. you are getting serious about this huh? i am anxious to hear some others chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfish
      this is the 3rd time i read you posting about masteron. you are getting serious about this huh? i am anxious to hear some others chime in.
      some respected people named it the best steroid they had ever done... and these guys did a few , :D so I am just gathering info for my research :cool:

Comment

n/m
        Last edited by Jarconis; 08-21-03, 05:58 PM.

Comment

i found that masteron is good for strength gains in a short timew but i didnt get a gain in size, be careful buying masteron though it is rare to find and what you usually find are as fake as california titties

Comment

I'm using the quest masteron now and loving it, but wouldnt bother with it unless i was doing a show. I dont think you would gain any size from it, but it does help maintain mass while dieting while keeping you hard and vascular

Comment

yep needsize is right ,i was on supra stuff had great hrdeness and vascularity ,alsoi gave u that edge and mentall focus ,while ur hitting it hard .no size but decent strength

Comment

Someting like winny, but more expensive and faked;)

Comment

actually i think u can obtain more size with winny the masteron

Comment

I am in the middle of a cycle and going to strat the masteron soon. I disscused this with my trainer. He told me the stuff was garbage and not to waste my time. Just his opinion though. Im still gonna give it a shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X