StoneCold please reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StoneCold please reply

I have anadrol 75 coming in later this week from a reliable source and was wondering how to fit it in the cycle we discussed. Here is the cycle we looked at. The competition(powerlifting) is in 8 weeks.

75mgs tren ED----8WEEKS
    500 mgs test enath per week--8 WEEKS

Would the Anadrol come in early in the cycle or like 3 weeks before contest?

Thanks, Bro

Huge

Re: StoneCold please reply

Originally posted by huge1
    I have anadrol 75 coming in later this week from a reliable source and was wondering how to fit it in the cycle we discussed. Here is the cycle we looked at. The competition(powerlifting) is in 8 weeks.

75mgs tren ED----8WEEKS
    500 mgs test enath per week--8 WEEKS

Would the Anadrol come in early in the cycle or like 3 weeks before contest?

Thanks, Bro

Huge
    well I have never used it so I can't talk from experience but anadrol will put serious water weight on you so I would start it about 4 weeks from the cometition. that should put some serious strength on you. just be careful not to tear something with the extra strength you have.

Comment

Thanks Stone---If ayone has experience w/this any info or cycle advice is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Thanks Stone---If ayone has experience w/this any info or cycle advice is greatly appreciated.
        have you thought about suspension towards the end of your cycle. that would put some nice strength into you. something like suspension, anadrol, tren would be nice.

Comment

I have 2 about 2cc of Supra Suspension left from the end of the last cycle. I'll probably need more.---Have you had any experiences w/ QV Suspension?

Comment

I have 2 about 2cc of Supra Suspension left from the end of the last cycle. I'll probably need more.---Have you had any experiences w/ QV Suspension?
            nope once again something I have never used. :D

Comment

Working...
            X