Painful Winny shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painful Winny shots

Jut wanted to find out if Winny is supposed to feel like someone beat your musle up with a bat. I have been injecting other AAs and massage out when inject is done, and never have pain afterwards. I have hit both legs and feel like they have been frogged. Using QV winny 50 now. Does this sound normal? Any suggestions on a better location or something to do less painful. I also mixed the first with B12 and still is in pain 2 days later.

Re: Painful Winny shots

Originally posted by stallion
    Jut wanted to find out if Winny is supposed to feel like someone beat your musle up with a bat. I have been injecting other AAs and massage out when inject is done, and never have pain afterwards. I have hit both legs and feel like they have been frogged. Using QV winny 50 now. Does this sound normal? Any suggestions on a better location or something to do less painful. I also mixed the first with B12 and still is in pain 2 days later.
    find a different winny. LOL- my friends say that sydgroup is good stuff, hardly any pain feels like a normal shot.

Comment

Bro, i'm using QV stan 100! That shit is a mess when it comes to pain. The B-12 works good though.....I use up to 3/4 cc of b-12 for every cc of winny. THen what you have to do is divide that amount(1-3/4 cc) into 2 separate injection sites(ie. left delt right delt) EOD....big pain in the ass but it's the only way.

Comment

Zambon...Sydgroup...no pain...

Comment

why not just drink it?

Comment

Originally posted by psyko1
            why not just drink it?
            I agree....why do so many people inject it when drinking it produces the same results?

Comment

I've heard about "drinking" it, but I can't see how that would be as effective as shooting but of course I have no experience in that area. GATOR...thanks for the splitting up idea as well. I got some B12 I can mix and will like to hear more on the drinking instead of shooting if others have info.

Comment

I'm not into losing any of it. I hit what Gator said to do and split it up on two different sites and worked well. I will also probably get the other next time around.

Comment

Working...
                X