QV Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QV Suspension

Anyone out there use or have used QV'S Suspension?

never knew they had one, bump

Comment

I didn't know either.
      Bump

Comment

dont believ its available as of yet...denkall has one

Comment

Is Denkall just as good as Supra?

Comment

No..Supra is better..trust me....if you like to use a 20-21g then go with Denkall.....Supras goes through 25g no problems

Comment

Originally posted by huge1
              Is Denkall just as good as Supra?
              I currently am runing Denkall's and it would not go thru a 21g sometimes, so i have put an oil, (either eq or enat.) in each one of my shots and goes thru a 23g no prob., but some people don't agree w/ mixing oils and water based gear together, but everything has been fine so far for me. And if you can take some pain the shit WORKS like no other test i have done, hands down!

Comment

If mixing oil w/water based how many ml's oil per ml of susp would you use? I can get the Denkall easier than the Supra.

I also used oil at some points....not alot..only enough to lubricate it....it also depends what you are running....most of the time you will be running oils w/ it aslo....but you have to becarefull on the injection....one the oil is out take some preassure off because if not you will inject 1cc under .5 seconds.....lol....

Comment

Originally posted by jyzza
                  If mixing oil w/water based how many ml's oil per ml of susp would you use? I can get the Denkall easier than the Supra.

I also used oil at some points....not alot..only enough to lubricate it....it also depends what you are running....most of the time you will be running oils w/ it aslo....but you have to becarefull on the injection....one the oil is out take some preassure off because if not you will inject 1cc under .5 seconds.....lol....
                  I am using 1/2 cc of enathate each shot and it is a very smooth shot. The pain is decent but the gains are great. I love suspension!

Comment

Originally posted by 2horns
                    I am using 1/2 cc of enathate each shot and it is a very smooth shot. The pain is decent but the gains are great. I love suspension!
                    how often are you shooting bro and with what dosage? just curious becuase of its half life....

Comment

bump...

Comment

Originally posted by BASHER
                        how often are you shooting bro and with what dosage? just curious becuase of its half life....
                        I am shooting 100mg ED. I believe ED is fine especially if its your first go w/ it. Some will say 2x/day(50mg a.m, 50mg p.m) but i say f' that. The gains are awesome bro so for me 100mg once a day is plenty.

Comment

Working...
                        X