GH question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH question?

I need some experienced users input on this. I want to know when is the optimal time to incorporate GH(400 iu) into the mix. Right now I'm planning to come off. I am using EOD the following:
    100mg prop
    100mg winny
    75mg fina

Then I plan to do my PCT with a total of 10,000 iu HCG,
    2000mg of clomids, and nolva(20-40 mg/day) for a total of about 5-6 weeks of PCT.

Now what I want to know is...is it worth it to start my GH administartion now right through my PCT and then into my next BIG AAS cycle(d-bol/cyp/deca)? Or should I run clean into my PCT then hit the GH 3-4 weeks after beginnig my BIG AAS cycle?
    Thanx bros

I think either way is fine. GH will help you keep your gains into your PCT (my experience). Using GH during your cycle will result in greater and more permanent gains. My theory is that GH will cause you to grow more body cells. Using GH while training and using AAS will target the cell grow in the muscle cells.

Comment

i liked GH for post cycle also. but you wont be able to use nolva. im not sure about clomid? both ways will work but i would use on your BIG ASS cycle.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but the use of Nolvadex along w/ GH will minimize GH effects...It is okay to run it w/ Clomid and Proviron…

I would jump on GH now to help you keep your gains and stay lean.. :)

Comment

proviron is ok i dont know about clomid. if clomid blocks recptors then i wouldnt use but if it just slows the production of estro then i would think its ok but im just thinkin.

Comment

Thanx for the info guys........But how do I prevent gyno sides when I use my HCG post cycle and GH at the same time? Or should I do my HCG for 2-3 weeks with nolva then start taking HGH with my clomids after to help keep my gains?

Comment

What kind of volume injections do you guys use for your GH? I have the Jintropin 10 iu vials....so if I mix 100units of Bac. water then every time I want 1 iu/injection I will have to draw up 10 iu of mixed solution. But what concentration do you guys set your GH to?

Also, if I plan to start with 2iu/day 5on/2off...should I do 1 iu morning and 1 iu mid day? I hear you body produces GH during sleep so I've read that it's really not optimal to use it before sleep?

Comment

Working...
              X