i just bought some hcg..how do i use it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just bought some hcg..how do i use it

i just ordered some hcg because ive been on cycle a pretty long time on and off with no real long breaks in between.....guys ive heard of numerous ways of doing hcg...it seems like nobody can come to one agreement of how to really administer it...just wanna know everyones opinion here on how should i take it.....heres what i have

2 orders of GONADOTROPINA 10,000iu/10ml...

smooth

Re: i just bought some hcg..how do i use it

Originally posted by Smooth19
    i just ordered some hcg because ive been on cycle a pretty long time on and off with no real long breaks in between.....guys ive heard of numerous ways of doing hcg...it seems like nobody can come to one agreement of how to really administer it...just wanna know everyones opinion here on how should i take it.....heres what i have

2 orders of GONADOTROPINA 10,000iu/10ml...

smooth
    well here is how I use it. but like you said there are hundereds of posts out there with different ways. If I am on cycle I will shoot sat. and sun 500iu each day. if I am coming off I will just do about 5 days at 1000iu/day and that seems to help me out. I shoot IM.

Comment

Yeah absoulutely...there are so many ways to use it. THis time around I will personally hit 500 iu ED, sub-Q. My total is 10,000 units as well.

If you want to know how to mix it.....HCG can be made at any concetration you want. For example, if you want to do it my way simply take 10,000 iu divided by 500iu/day = 20 shots right. So mix the amount of solution with the powder to give you 20 equal shots. Ie. If you mix 500iu(5 cc) of water with the powder then every time you want to inject 500iu of HCG you will have to pull 25 iu on the insulin syringe. As a check take 500 iu solution divide by 25iu/pull = 20 shots!

Only one other thing.....if you do it this way the water provided with the HCG will only be good for about a day or so.....so use Bac. water, it will keep the lenth of the wek at least.

Comment

I use it in the middle AND at the end of a long cycle @500iu/day for 10 days.....at the end I will finish my last dose just before I start my pct......this works well for me but everyone is different so you have to find your own groove..

Comment

pct?...whats that...oh and intim how the hell are u bro...not sure if u remember me from a.com and freaky...anyhow...im currently off cycle, just came off a cycle about a month ago...ive been on and off cycle since about may with no more than about a month break in between.....but im about to go back on...actually i just shot up yesterday so i guess im technically back on....any tips on how i should take mine?

smooth

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR

Only one other thing.....if you do it this way the water provided with the HCG will only be good for about a day or so.....so use Bac. water, it will keep the lenth of the wek at least.
            That isn't bacteriostatic water they include with the kit? That sucks. I guess I will have to get some bact. water now :( .

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
              That isn't bacteriostatic water they include with the kit? That sucks. I guess I will have to get some bact. water now :( .
              Hey Spidey, to be honest I don't know what kind of water it is.....what I do know is, some of my bros used the water provided with the kit and did daily injections for 10 days straight.....they didn't notice any positive effects from the HCG....so we deduced that maybe it went bad due to the water over the period of time(not 100% sure though)?

I plan to use bac. water to be safe, that's all. If you use the water provided and take it all in one shot.........obviously it will be OK.

Comment

Working...
              X