15 gram conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 gram conversion

This will be my first conversion. Is it wise to do a 15g conversion right away with nandrolone decanoate.....or should I do them in 5g conversions? The reason I ask is that I have a limited number of 0.2 u syringe filters and I was wondering if 1 filter would be sufficiant to filter 15g of nandrolone @ 250mg/ml(60 ml)? How do you know when your filter is not working?

I run about 100ml through the filter and dump it. Turn all powder in one go. Why split it up and waste the filter?

Comment

Originally posted by LORDBLiTZ
      I run about 100ml through the filter and dump it. Turn all powder in one go. Why split it up and waste the filter?
      You got a point bro...that's what I was thinking.

So how do you know what a .2u filter can handle.....at what point is it not optimally working 100ml, 200ml etc. Basically, how do you know when to switch a filter?

Comment

When it gets hard as fuck to push on, and not much is coming out, dump it.

Comment

Can someone double check my calcs for a 15 g conversion of nandrolone decanoate. I plan on a dose of 250mg/ml with a total of 60ml. Assume a Delta-V of mixing to be 0.8, and
          BA/BB of 3%/10% to suspend the hormone in solution:

15g Nan Pwdr= 12ml
          BA 3% = 1.8ml
          BB 10% = 6ml
          Sesamee Oil = 40.2ml

So all I would do next is mix BA/BB with pwdr and oil...heat it up a bit.....filter through .2 u....pretty much done? What probems can arise(if any) with this type of conversion?

Comment

That's fine. You won't have any problems if your powder is pure.

Comment

Yes, dissolve the powder in the BB and BA first with heat. Then add the oil saving out 5 mL to flush the filter. Filter into the vial; flush the filter with the 5mL oil and you have it.

Comment

THanx Spidey....nice to hear from you again.

Comment

I always bake my products at 250-275F with a 25g pin in it to vent for 45min. I remove the pin and let it cool. Everything else looks fine IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by candle25
                    I always bake my products at 250-275F with a 25g pin in it to vent for 45min. I remove the pin and let it cool. Everything else looks fine IMO.
                    Thanx bro.

So you heat once the oil/Ba/BB is all mixed together? Or are you talking about final product? This sounds pretty good if it's before the filtration process.....I would guess this makes it easier to filter because it will be less viscous.

Comment

Here is what I do:
                      1) Place more oil than I need in oven in muffin pan and heat.
                      2) Weigh out powder in vile.
                      3) Add BA/BB.
                      4) Add the heated oil. (I doubt expansion or heat will hurt volume)
                      5) Place vile on skillet on stove eye and heat unill dissolved.
                      6) Place 25g pin and 18g pin with filter into sterile vile.
                      7) Transfer soln to sterile vile through filter.
                      8) Purge filter with oil (Don't exceed the calculated amnt)
                      9) Remove 18g pin but leave the 25g in.
                      10) Bake in oven at 250-275F for 45 min.
                      11) Remove from oven and take 25g pin out.
                      12) Let it cool and you're good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by candle25
                        Here is what I do:
                        1) Place more oil than I need in oven in muffin pan and heat.
                        2) Weigh out powder in vile.
                        3) Add BA/BB.
                        4) Add the heated oil. (I doubt expansion or heat will hurt volume)
                        5) Place vile on skillet on stove eye and heat unill dissolved.
                        6) Place 25g pin and 18g pin with filter into sterile vile.
                        7) Transfer soln to sterile vile through filter.
                        8) Purge filter with oil (Don't exceed the calculated amnt)
                        9) Remove 18g pin but leave the 25g in.
                        10) Bake in oven at 250-275F for 45 min.
                        11) Remove from oven and take 25g pin out.
                        12) Let it cool and you're good to go.
                        Nice plan! I'll try it. If I die it's your ass I'm coming after. HA!HA!HA!

Comment

No need to bake. You can also purge the filter with air.

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR
                            Nice plan! I'll try it. If I die it's your ass I'm coming after. HA!HA!HA!
                            You'll be fine...lol. Just be sure that the 25g pin is not touching the gear when you bake or it could squirt some out in the oven.

I don't want to get in another of those which filter is best, bake or no bake debates LordD, but it is my opinion that it can help to bake while running little risk to harm the gear. Tren is the only exception (and I'm not 100% sure on that).

Comment

Working...
                            X