Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever use Lion Nutrition's research chemicals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever use Lion Nutrition's research chemicals?

I would like to hear some current feedback on quaility and TA experiences.

Basically, are they good to go?

if you check the boards a lot of us really like Lions Nutrition's fast turn around

Comment

Lion makes good products.

Comment

Re: Anyone ever use Lion Nutrition's research chemicals?

Originally posted by nbtmwz6

I would like to hear some current feedback on quaility and TA experiences.

Basically, are they good to go?
        Is that you DBL-BiS ???

Comment

I have had good experiences from Lion but on this other board I go to, precisionmuscle.org, there were a lot of people bad mouthing it. The liquid Letro seems to be working well for me.

Comment

really I haven't heard any thing bad .............what board...and who......?

Must be a competor..I will register there now

Comment

went over there and did a search ....could be due to a past conflict
              I called our a compeditor as a sammer...( when you take money and don't ship the product ) thats scamming......

I'm interested as to what they said I did a search and nothing.......we have only 1 complaint and it sounds like the customer wants a free bottle of the same product .....what that sound like to you....

do a search for lion on this board or any other

Comment

Re: Re: Anyone ever use Lion Nutrition's research chemicals?

Originally posted by DiamondCutCows
                Is that you DBL-BiS ???
                I am doublebicep on most of the major boards, meso, EF, anabolex, ghostgym, and of course superiormuscle.

I couldn't get doublebicep to registar here so I used nbtmwz6. I have it figured out and will be doublebicep from now on!

A great board for what I can see around here!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Anyone ever use Lion Nutrition's research chemicals?

Originally posted by doublebicep
                  I am doublebicep on most of the major boards, meso, EF, anabolex, ghostgym, and of course superiormuscle.

I couldn't get doublebicep to registar here so I used nbtmwz6. I have it figured out and will be doublebicep from now on!

A great board for what I can see around here!
                  Welcome Bro!! I try to split my net time evenly between here and Elite. My two homes!:D

Comment

Working...
                  X