Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone notice more growth with 1g test and over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone notice more growth with 1g test and over?

I've cycled for 6 yrs. But i've always did moderate cycles. And i never really went over 1g a wk. Most were between 500mg-750mg a wk. And i'm using 1,000mg of Test a wk right now and i'm wondering how much more size/strength i might see? And i'm also thinking of hitting 1,500mg a wk the rest of the cycle.

for me once i go over 1 gram the sides really out weight the benifits. the most i did was 1600 a week, strength was unreal but i looked like a human waterbed with acne and an attitude!

i also only weight on average 170-180

Comment

why is it then people who turn pro always seem to use over 2 grams of test a week? there must be a better return for higher doses if that is what makes a pro. i don't know I am just guessing.

Comment

Well since i've been cycling for 6yrs. I figured it has been my calling to try 1g test a wk. I'm 210lbs, 5'11" But i've noticed that i'm more mellow with doing 1g test a wk compared to 500mg test a wk.

Comment

i have never been over 750 aweek myself,

bigred let me know how it goes for you bro, sides, strength and overall growth

Comment

2000mgs of cyp a week is the highest Ive gone, strength through the roof, weight ballooned after 3-4 weeks, I was around 320 something pounds at one point, and I was using 2mg of adex a day to keep the water down ever so slightly, at one point my ankles were swelling

I dont think I will go that high again, a gram of test is more than enough in most cases

Comment

Test alone 1-1.5 grams does it for me. Don't need any more test than that, but once I add in an another anabolic (and I always add at least 1, usually 2), I'm usually in the 2-2.5g range for total AAS/week. And yes, results are dose dependent, but they do diminish beyond a certain point (I'm guessing about 3 grams a week - although I know at least 2 pro's over at promuscle who routinely used that much test/week).

DrG

Comment

1 gram of test compared to 500-750 mg is night and day....but when u get up around 1500-2000 mg of test per week thats when you get insane results...

Comment

1-1.5 grams a week is where I start to see the gains really role in. I am more mellow and calm and feel great. The sides are not really much worse for me than @ like 750mg/week, wich is virtuly none at all.

Comment

i have been on for a long time now and i am currently @ 750 a week. i was doing 1200/week for about 10 weeks. when i start bulking again i'll go back up to about 1000/week. i don't get many negative sides at all when i go that high....

Comment

when you guys go this high, does any one notice any blood work sides for those of you who get it done. This might sound like a newb ? but do you guys even get evevated liver values on like less than gram. ?

Comment

I've gone 1400mg but I was like a water balloon. 500-750 with a good anabolic do better for me....it maybe moderate but hey I'll never beat Ronnie Coleman anyways!!!! might as well be healthy....

Comment

I'm trying 1 gram for the first time. Too early to tell.

Comment

Working...
                          X