No announcement yet.

Jintropin and Humulin-R?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bouncer - I like that much better bro! Slin post workout is best IMO, that's when your body can really absorb the fuel without gaining much fat if any. 6IU's of GH is great amount, not too much, not too little. Split it if you like, morning and night.

OK, now I'm happy :D .... nah, I'm still an onery SOB.

DrG

Comment

Originally posted by drgoodbody
      Bouncer - I like that much better bro! Slin post workout is best IMO, that's when your body can really absorb the fuel without gaining much fat if any. 6IU's of GH is great amount, not too much, not too little. Split it if you like, morning and night.

OK, now I'm happy :D .... nah, I'm still an onery SOB.

DrG
      Ok the new plan is 5iu Jintropin per day. 3iu in the morning and 2iu around 6. slin 10iu post workout. sound good?

Comment

beautiful brother..... a tear drops my eye...

DrG

Comment

Originally posted by drgoodbody
          beautiful brother..... a tear drops my eye...

DrG
          haha, i will keep ya updated on the results. :)

Comment

^

Comment

I like the idea myself, as long as you arent shooting as your head is hitting the pillow, later at night is fine. You just dont want the intial spike hitting, during the body's own natural release, thats where things can get fucked up...and with the slin, like I said I dont know much, but from what ive seen and read, post workout is best to flood the muscles with nutrients...good luck with it bro

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                I like the idea myself, as long as you arent shooting as your head is hitting the pillow, later at night is fine. You just dont want the intial spike hitting, during the body's own natural release, thats where things can get fucked up...and with the slin, like I said I dont know much, but from what ive seen and read, post workout is best to flood the muscles with nutrients...good luck with it bro
                my last shot of Jin is 6pm. how long does the spike from GH last?

Comment

its on set is between 45-90 minutes, and its pretty much cleared within 7 hrs tops

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                    its on set is between 45-90 minutes, and its pretty much cleared within 7 hrs tops
                    thanks

Comment

I have found this works very well for me, I am leaving out all the meal info.

10 iu slin 5:30 am ( during contest prep I skip this at the 10 week mark )
                      10 iu slin pre workout
                      10 iu slin post workout
                      4-7 iu GH 9:30 pm. Dose depends on contest prep or not.

Ironmaster has helped me set this up over the last year. Everyone will respond different so start slow and have a precise carb intake regimen in place when using slin.

Comment

Working...
                      X