Another question about my cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another question about my cycle

Ok, im gonna do the test cycoe I posted (test-e only cycle). While Im on cycle could i do good amounts of cardio maybe to reduce some bf i have while the diet is all there(high proteins and mid-carbs. WHat im trying to say could i lose size while on the juice and this kind of diet. All i wanna gain is lean muscle no more bulk.

i dont see you losing any size, but dont look forward to gaining a crazy amount of weight either. i think you can still make some solid gains doing cardio 3x a wk or so, but to compensate you will have to keep your calories up high and clean as possible

Comment

Re: Re: Another question about my cycle

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
      Yes the cardio will keep some of the bulk off of you while on this cycle ....You can monitor your gains and loses by your diet and cardio on any cycle ....Just don't expect to put on as much size with a whole lot of cardio ....;)

thats what im going to try to do, cause on a regular diet i lose size if i cardio. I wanna retain some mass or gain some little mass as long as im the same size i am currently but leaner.

Comment

I do cardio 5 times a week. Granted, it's only 30 minutes on my Lifecycle, and I do it after my weight training, (of course, right now, I'm limited to cardio only after my cosmetic surgery). However, 30 minutes at the rate I pedal is 11 miles, so it's a pretty quick pace and if the calorie burner meter is correct, I only burn 200 calories--1000/week. I'd rather have the benefit of the cardio than the wee bit of weight I might gain without it. Besides, you can get the 1000 back if you want them with a few shakes. Also, everyone's metabolism is radically different, at my age, I probably don't burn near the same calories as a young 30 year old stud. But I don't think the difference is that great at the levels I work. I think everyone needs a degree of cardio ALL THE TIME, based upon what your MAIN goal is and adjust as necessary. You've all heard the old tale about the weight lifter who did NO cardio and can bench a truck, but can't run to the mailbox without getting winded. Then the guy who does cardio ALL THE TIME and does no weight training and can run 100 miles without getting his pulse over 70, but can't pick up his 1 year old baby. It's all relative as usual, but you do need cardio, regularly. Just my old 2 cc's. BB

Comment

Originally posted by bonebreaker
          I think everyone needs a degree of cardio ALL THE TIME, based upon what your MAIN goal is and adjust as necessary. BB

yeah man ive always had a very fast metabolism. When i was younger it washarderfor me to put on weight but i was ripped though. Now i weigh 220 and have around 15 %bf. Fuck it im gonna do the cardio and see what happens. Diet will be on check but with high calories and clean.

Comment

Juice

Unless you run from dawn til dusk, it can only help you. BB

Comment

Working...
            X