joint pain on sustanon 250?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joint pain on sustanon 250?

just curious if any of you have joint complaints while on sust. my shoulders have been just killing since i started 2 weeks ago.(I am not shooting my delts either)... i am taking sust. and d-bol. any suggestions. it isn't bad enough to make me quit taking it but it isn't normal either. thanks

I get joint pain on every time I run any kind of test.

It usually goes away after a while.

Comment

Is it joint pain, or is it painful pumps in your shoulders? I know I am in agony when taking D-bol (I noticed you are running it with the Sus) as my shoulders pump so much that they start to put pressure on the nerves that run beneath them.

Comment

I get pain as well. Especially when doing shoulders and chest. I think it's just the pump squeesing the nerves. Usually I let them rest for a few min and rub them out.

Comment

yeah i tried to do incline on saturday, and it was a hurtin bastard. I build houses and doing anything with my shoulders after a little bit(which i now assume is the pump)hurts like hell. It almost feels like your shoulder soccett is dry. I am starting Eq in 4 weeks i hope that will make things a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by pierced one
            yeah i tried to do incline on saturday, and it was a hurtin bastard. I build houses and doing anything with my shoulders after a little bit(which i now assume is the pump)hurts like hell. It almost feels like your shoulder soccett is dry. I am starting Eq in 4 weeks i hope that will make things a little better.

Well Eq wont help with the pain in the shoulders. Maybe try some deca and/or nandrolone phenyl prop

Comment

I'm doing Sust as well and I have pain in my shoulders too. I would have to agree with most that it is an extreme pump. I was working arms the night before last and my right shoulder was KILLING me to the point that I had to stop my workout early. It really pissed me off. But after about 30 minutes or so, the pain subsided and I was fine. I was fine last night too.

It's either a massive pump or a strain. Either way, I think from now on I am going to stretch more and massage my muscles in between sets.

Cheers!

Comment

thanks guys, it helps alot.

decadan- i had to stop my shoulder raises the other night cuz it hurt like hell. 20min and it went away and i finished my sets.

Comment

Working...
                X