How much is too much cardio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is too much cardio

Ok, my question is.........Is 30 min 4 x per week walk/running on treadmill catabolic?

My diet is clean and my cycle is as follows:

400 mg Enan/ week
    75 mg fina EOD
    50 mg Anadrol EOD
    Liquid Nolvadex EOD

All of the above for 10 weeks, also I have a bottle of Deca but I'm not sure how to incorporate it into the cycle......

Thanks for any input

Too much cardio is when it interferes with your goals. That is why it is important to keep accurate records of everything to do with your training. that way you will know when something is affecting you adversly. Start with only one session a week and see how you feel. add a second session if you want to and then the third one. make sure you record how you feel and look as you add the sessions in. Also remember that over-training is cumulative. It doesn't just happen over night. so if you are okay for the first 7 weeks or so with three sessions and then in the 8 week you start to feel weak or lethargic then cut back.

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
      I concur with my pal stonecold54 ...
      I concur with your concur. LOL :D

Comment

So you don't think that 30 min 3x week is catabolic? I am 6'2" and 237 pds. It's very hard for me to keep muscle once I have it. But i need to shed a few pounds of fat from this off season.

Comment

Originally posted by bigkid
          So you don't think that 30 min 3x week is catabolic? I am 6'2" and 237 pds. It's very hard for me to keep muscle once I have it. But i need to shed a few pounds of fat from this off season.
          well if you have that problem you might be better off losing the fat and just trying lose as little muscle as possible. then when you are at a happy point in your body composition start gaining the muscle back slowly using mild compounds (and when I say mild I means ones that don't hold much water) , like eq, anavar, primo, test (in small amounts), tren, winny.

Comment

Thanks fellas.....Do you have any advise on how to implement Deca into that cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by bigkid
              Thanks fellas.....Do you have any advise on how to implement Deca into that cycle?
              I am not sure if I would, you have tren and anadrol in there already. they both convert to progesterone. if you add deca in that you might be in trouble in the boob department. lol

Comment

yea.........thought so I guess i'll save it. Thanks guys

Comment

Instead of cardio you can also up the training volume of your workouts to shed that extra weight. . .try a few weeks of german volume training. This will help maintain the muscle and shed the fat at the same time. . .but as intim said. .you walk a fine line when you try to cut and ad size at the same time. . .

Comment

Working...
                  X