anavar and t-3 combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anavar and t-3 combo

great site, been lifting for 9 years now..... serious with diet the past 4...... Finishing up a 12 week test dbol cycle and went a little overboard on the bulk..... I love to eat and have a slow matabolism...... I would like to run an anavar t-3 cycle when i get done to shed some body fat around 25% right now...... 4 weeks with the t-3 i am thinking with 30mgs of var a day along with diet and cardio.... or should i wait and go with a good cutting cycle in a few months. Just wanna get down to around 15%..... if I do start it how long after pct should i wait.......thanks.

ya......thats what I thought I should do.. I'll probably just run a prop eq cycle in 12 weeks......I feel like a hog right now with summer just around the corner.... but it makes more sense with someone else telling me I should wait.....I always listen to the wrong voices in my head.....damn the voices!!

Comment

Re: Re: anavar and t-3 combo

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
      stay off as long as you were on ..... I would go off for 12 weeks clean up my diet while picking up the cardio and then go back on after you've done some cutting on your own...;)
      I agree with intim3 110%

Comment

Working...
      X