Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a questions about the time of day to inject...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a questions about the time of day to inject...

Does it matter a whole lot what time of the day you inject? Should it be around the same time - every time? Is there any window per se?

Thanks!

Re: I have a questions about the time of day to inject...

Originally posted by decadan
    Does it matter a whole lot what time of the day you inject? Should it be around the same time - every time? Is there any window per se?

Thanks!
    no don't make your life too difficult. A lot of talk is about blood concentrations of drugs. but as long as it is close I wouldn't worry too much about it. just do what is more comfortable. I inject when everyone is in bed. that way no one bugs me or asks me why the door is locked. LOL

Comment

Thanks Bro.

Sometimes I am so anxious to do it that I can't wait until 5 or 6 PM. Sometimes I want to go home at lunch time and do it.

Comment

Originally posted by decadan
        Thanks Bro.

Sometimes I am so anxious to do it that I can't wait until 5 or 6 PM. Sometimes I want to go home at lunch time and do it.
        I know the feeling. LOL- I love injecting. especially before the gym it gets me so amped up. (pun INTENDED ;) )

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
          I know the feeling. LOL- I love injecting. especially before the gym it gets me so amped up. (pun INTENDED ;) )
          I'm the same way. But sometimes, I just can't wait. :agree:

Back night tonight. Can't wait!! :D

Thanks Guys! I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
          X