Maybe a dumb question, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe a dumb question, but...

Is it possible to cut using test/deca/dbol? I understand that's not traditionally how they're used but I did a cycle like that while dieting with cardio. I did gain muscle, did retain water, but I lost a lot of fat. Once the cycle was over the water was gone and I looked good.

Is it just water retention that makes different steroids better/worse for cutting?

I'd like to lose some more fat, but love deca (I have a bad knee that feels incredible for months after deca).

yeah you can cut on any type of gear. just if you use drugs that retain water then you won't notice your leaness as much until you go off them.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
        I agree you can cut with anything ...I know some people don't like to use dball because they hear all this stuff about bloating but its just while your on cycle anyway so its no big deal ...With a good clean diet you can cut with anything its just while your on cycle some AAS will make you holD more water ....
        Exactly!

Comment

I have never done a show on "cutting" drugs. .I always use enanthate or cyp and I believe firmly that diet has more to do with water retention than anything else. . .most guys on a bulker are taking in tons of carbs. . .hence they boat up. . .if you cut the carbs to 20% or less watch how hard you get. . .

Comment

Originally posted by canadagold
            I have never done a show on "cutting" drugs. .I always use enanthate or cyp and I believe firmly that diet has more to do with water retention than anything else. . .most guys on a bulker are taking in tons of carbs. . .hence they boat up. . .if you cut the carbs to 20% or less watch how hard you get. . .
            excellent point CG. carbs and sodium will retain A LOT of water. I have started to back off those too just to experiment and I can already notice the difference while I am on the same drugs.

Comment

The only dumb question is an unasked question

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom9950
                The only dumb question is an unasked question
                there are no stupid questions, only stupid people who ask questions. LOL j/k

Comment

Thanks guys. This helps explain alot for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Praetorian
                    Thanks guys. This helps explain alot for me.
                    I am glad, good luck to you. :agree:

Comment

no probs bro. .that is what this board is all about!

Comment

Working...
                      X