Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's taking Proscar while on cycle? Did it affect gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's taking Proscar while on cycle? Did it affect gains?

I was wondering if you've ever noticed that it minimized your gains during the cycle? I've noticed i'm not as horny as i should be.

Ive been using it for just over a month now, doc told me it might be at least three months before noticable results...but I havent noticed any decrease in strength or libido, but then again I rotate proviron all through cycle

Comment

I've been on Proscar (nearly 2 years now), but not the full dose....just the 1/4 tab used to prevent hairloss. I still felt horny on test, and gains were great on all cycles during that time.

Comment

I take 1/4 tab also instead of paying for propecia. I havnt really noticed it effecting my strength or libido

Comment

Well hell i've been taking 5mg Proscar/ed. Maybe thats why my libido isn't as high as what it should be.

Comment

DHT has little or no effect on hypertrophy. So to eliminate it, or a lot of it, wont effect your muscle growth.

Comment

True that DHT is not a big contributor to muscle growth, but it is an androgenic and a contributor to libido. I've been using 1.25mg ED when off cycle and 2.5mg ED when on cycle (over 3 years of Proscar/Propecia use) and I have had no issues growing, keeping my hair, or my hard on.

5mg ED isn't necessary unless you are on 3g/week of test. And btw, with Finasteride, the drugs ability to stop DHT is asymptotic, meaning that doubling your dose doesn't double your results... there is a point of diminishing returns where more doesn't do much expect make your dick limp.

DrG

Comment

Are you taking that high of dose to protect your prostate? I think like you only need 2.5mg/1g of test or something like that. It's been awhile since I read about it.

Comment

I also have been taking 1.25mg ED for the last 2 months of my first cycle. Libido is way up and I have gained 21 lbs thus far so I would say there is no negative effect for me.

Comment

I am currently on a cycle of 40 mg of Tren and 40 mg of oral Winny every day. I also have been on Propecia for about two years with pretty good results. Although, this is my first cycle since starting the Propecia treatment. Can anyone tell me if the propecia will reduce the effectiveness of my current cycle since they are both androgens? Should I stop the Propecia while on the cycle? Any additional health risk associate with this combination? By the way I will be adding some sustanon 250 soon to this cycle any thought? Is Test Cyp. a better choice?
                    Thanks!

Comment

Propecia or Proscar doesn't mix with Tren or Deca. Your hair will fall out even worse if you do. This is an old thread you dug up. And since then i did alot of research. Do some homework and you'll find out why. So its not a good idea to take the Tren while you're on the Propecia right now. Also its not a good idea to add Sus cause it contains Deca in it.

Comment

The make of Sustanon 250 is Testosterone propionate 30 mg, Testosterone phenylpropionate 60mg, Testosterone isocaporate 60 mg, Testosterone decanoate 100 mg.

Deca-durabolin is nandrolone decanoate.

Are you refering to the decanoate in each (Testosterone decanote and nandrolone decanoate) ?

By the way I am 6'6" approx. 250 lbs. Are my dosage of the Tren and Winny correct?

I have not taken the propecia in about two weeks. Is it still not a good idea to add the Sustanon?

If not at what dosage should I run the test cyp at?

Thanks!

Comment

oops my mistake. You're ok with the Sus. Its the Tren you don't want with the Propecia. But as long as you quite taking your Propecia then you can add anything.

Comment

What is your take on my dosage, choice of gears combined?

Comment

I don't know your history of cycles? How many have you done? Also you need to tell me what your goals are for this cycle. Is this a cutting cycle or bulking cycle?

Comment

Working...
                              X