Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have this amber colored liguid coming out of acne spots...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have this amber colored liguid coming out of acne spots...

Sounds weird, I know...

But on my nose - what looks like acne seems to be indeed acne - but rather than your typical whitehead, I have this amber colored head that is almost plastic like. It's hard and I can take it off. Then the spot "weaps" to only harden again later. This JUST started happening after my 2nd shot.

It's on the side of the bridge of my noise and around the nostral areas.

Anyone had this occur or have any insight?

Thanks, I know it's kind of gross. :eek:

It's normal. Get some polysporin for it.

Comment

Re: Re: I have this amber colored liguid coming out of acne spots...

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
      Please tell me your not doing site injections in your nose ...:rofl: :rofl: j/k j/k
      only waterbased go in the nose. LOL I would start using those cleansing strips that girls use on their noses to clean the pores out. they seem to work.

Comment

just try washing your face every once in a while dude :) j/k

Comment

maybe try the cotrisone cream...

Comment

get some antibacterial cream. Maybe you have a staff infection.

Comment

some ppl say i eat too many chocolate bars... or that i dont wash my face... lol
              i had to use acutane(im a bad speller) but i had really bad acne when i was 14/15 acutane cleared it up

Comment

Decadan, try washing your face with a mild soap (not antibacterial because those soaps kill the good bacteria on your skin as well as the bad) and then use hot compresses for a few minutes twice a day to help draw the fluid out. When you're done with the hot compresses, use some ice cold water to help close up your pores.

It seems odd that this would be cycle related if you've only just done your 2nd injection. Maybe it's just coincidence.

Comment

Re: Re: I have this amber colored liguid coming out of acne spots...

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
                  Please tell me your not doing site injections in your nose ...:rofl: :rofl: j/k j/k
                  Dude, that was fuckin' funny! You just made me laugh and my wife was like, "What's so funny?"

Nothing dear...

:rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
                    just try washing your face every once in a while dude :) j/k
                    OH! You have to wash there too?! :rofl:

Next thing you know, people will start saying that I need to wash my crotch. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                      Decadan, try washing your face with a mild soap (not antibacterial because those soaps kill the good bacteria on your skin as well as the bad) and then use hot compresses for a few minutes twice a day to help draw the fluid out. When you're done with the hot compresses, use some ice cold water to help close up your pores.

It seems odd that this would be cycle related if you've only just done your 2nd injection. Maybe it's just coincidence.
                      I know it seems odd, but I NEVER get acne. Barely even a zit any time. I wash my face twice a day sometimes three and I use Este Lauder cream with SPF 15 in it. I know, I know... Kind of girly, but it works great. The way I see it is we spend so much time trying to get muscles and making our bodies look better and yet we lack on the one thing that wraps that all up. Our skin.

Thanks!

Comment

Wow! Thanks everyone.

As all ways. :)

Comment

Working...
                        X